Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

2/13

Detroit Red Wings(-115)

YTD
17-14 +7.33u

Short card today, lots of backup goalies. No need for a lengthy write up. I will once again take the home team against an AHL goalie (Jake Allen) making his NHL debut in a hostile environment. Allen is 12-16-2 with a 2.94 GAA and .903 SV% in the AHL this season. I will take the Red Wings at the Joe.

BOL, boys

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
2/13

Detroit Red Wings(-115)

YTD
17-14 +7.33u

Short card today, lots of backup goalies. No need for a lengthy write up. I will once again take the home team against an AHL goalie (Jake Allen) making his NHL debut in a hostile environment. Allen is 12-16-2 with a 2.94 GAA and .903 SV% in the AHL this season. I will take the Red Wings at the Joe.

BOL, boys

2/14

Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 (+195) 0.5u
Montreal Canadiens (-120)

YTD
17-15 +6.33u

Terrible betting card today. All the good unders are juiced heavily, the good team totals unders juiced to the bejesuses. The Wild should win, but I'm not laying -170 on a team that's averaging a little under 2 goals a game this season. Taking a gamble on the juicy puck line in the Tampa Bay game. The Lightning are the highest ranked team in the league in goals per game. They have averaged 3.85 goals a game at home this season, they are 4-2 at home on the season, and the puck line has covered in all 4 wins. The reason for the half unit is Garon is in net tonight. The only other decent line on the board side wise is Montreal. They beat them handily at home earlier this season. Panthers are near the bottom of the league in goals against.

BOL, boys! Take care of your women and you'll definitely be tonight.

2/14

Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 (+195) 0.5u
Montreal Canadiens (-120)

YTD
17-15 +6.33u

Terrible betting card today. All the good unders are juiced heavily, the good team totals unders juiced to the bejesuses. The Wild should win, but I'm not laying -170 on a team that's averaging a little under 2 goals a game this season. Taking a gamble on the juicy puck line in the Tampa Bay game. The Lightning are the highest ranked team in the league in goals per game. They have averaged 3.85 goals a game at home this season, they are 4-2 at home on the season, and the puck line has covered in all 4 wins. The reason for the half unit is Garon is in net tonight. The only other decent line on the board side wise is Montreal. They beat them handily at home earlier this season. Panthers are near the bottom of the league in goals against.

BOL, boys! Take care of your women and you'll definitely be tonight.
Wash out for the night...TB loses outright and Mont sqeaks out 1-0 win.

Not sure how its playing out this year but last year a good friend of mine would bet the NHL salami total over every saturday and killed it. This thread just reminded me of that. I hate hockey but I tailed him on the salami every saturday last season and won. Anyone know how the salami saturdays are doing so far this year?

unreal nino

nino im getting killed in pucks recently

nino i had the tb puck line tonight too, lose

nino i DID take minny to win, not at -170, got a "good" line at -155, lose

also took rangers small, dumb and square i know, lose

nino im gonna check this thread before betting pucks from now on

nino what about pitt tomorrow?? i know they are a public team as a road fave, suspiciously low line, etc etc

but they recently lost 2 to NJ so prob still hungry, and pavelec in goal for winnipeg, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
unreal nino

nino what about pitt tomorrow?? i know they are a public team as a road fave, suspiciously low line, etc etc

but they recently lost 2 to NJ so prob still hungry, and pavelec in goal for winnipeg, what do you think?
share mother fukker!!

I wanna be on your level right now!

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
Wash out for the night...TB loses outright and Mont sqeaks out 1-0 win.

Not sure how its playing out this year but last year a good friend of mine would bet the NHL salami total over every saturday and killed it. This thread just reminded me of that. I hate hockey but I tailed him on the salami every saturday last season and won. Anyone know how the salami saturdays are doing so far this year?
Sweep, I'm not sure how the Salamis have been doing on Saturdays. Seaweed bets the Salami a lot I think. When I have been paying attention, I've noticed the away teams have been streaky.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
unreal nino

Carper, I would lay off betting on Minny for the time being. Even though they have a good home record, there isn't a team in the league they should be favored against -170. 5 of their 6 wins have been 1 goal games. 3 of those 5 have been in OT or a SO.

Carper, I think you're ok with the Pens tonight. Seeing -145 on BookMaker but they have been solid on the road this season. It is a public team, so like the Canucks you're going to pay a little more. Winnipeg has a -8 goal differential to Pittsburgh's +11.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Glad I saved the juice tonight......this was my first night in the last 4 that I didn't tail....just didn't feel good about tonight's games....let's start all over again tomorrow Nino!!

Wasn't a fan of the last two nights. I like this one a lot more. Going to have at least 3 plays.

Carper, I would lay off betting on Minny for the time being. Even though they have a good home record, there isn't a team in the league they should be favored against -170. 5 of their 6 wins have been 1 goal games. 3 of those 5 have been in OT or a SO.

Carper, I think you're ok with the Pens tonight. Seeing -145 on BookMaker but they have been solid on the road this season. It is a public team, so like the Canucks you're going to pay a little more. Winnipeg has a -8 goal differential to Pittsburgh's +11.
yeah i took them at -128 so i guess i cant complain if they lose

nino WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SJ/CHICAGO tonight??? you think SJ rebounds? or you think their rebound starts against a worse team later on and they bet buried tonight?

let me know what you think pal!