Login Search

El Niño's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Very true...I'm actually very surprised how bad they look with all that talent that they got. We'll see if that line shuffling will do them any good tonight.
Yeah, they did not look motivated when I saw them Monday. Even Clutterbuck wasn't flying around looking for hits like he usually does. Maybe they click and come out with some fire tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Losher, there has been weird line movement and RLM with Phoenix all season. It happened the first time they met this year and twice when they played the Dallas Stars. Honestly, I have grown to ignore it when it comes to the Yotes. Mike Smith has played 2 great home games in a row against Dallas and Minnesota, but he faced 17 shots and 22 shots respectively. The Blackhawks will pepper him with shots. I believe the total is telling. If it was 5, that would scare me a lot. At 5.5, hit the Blackhawks. You're getting the best team in hockey on the road on rest in a revenge game against a weak offensive team. The Coyotes will have to play ugly lock down hockey and Smith will need to stand on his head. It's not a pound play, but I'm comfortable with a 2 unit play here.

BOL, Losher
thanks pal!

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
Congrats to the 3 - 0 night. I had blackhawks -1 1/2 (3.60 odds ) and Penguins -1 1/2, but unfortunately I got a brain tumor and bet on Minnesota tonight, what a lame team.Best of luck, 1 game tonight, any leans?
Thanks, pal I saw you had a good night too. Yeah, Minny is in a bad funk. Suter looks lost out there. No preseason really hurt the defense. They are on autofade status until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Sharks could do some serious damage today to Coyotes -1½ +175
BookMaker has +180. I would advise against that play though. Sharks were lucky to win the last matchup, let alone cover the PL. They have covered the PL at a ridiculous clip that cannot continue. 1-21 on their power play as of late.