Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

I like Detroit tonight -110, back to back games for St.Lou and I don't think they can win 5 straight. Det is a good enough team to put the breaks on them.
Ottawa +105 vs. Canes!?! I'll take it!
VAN -135 vs. 'Hawks. Van has been playing under their potential and Chi over theirs. VAN at home to get their season back on track after a rough road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
I like Detroit tonight -110, back to back games for St.Lou and I don't think they can win 5 straight. Det is a good enough team to put the breaks on them.
Ottawa +105 vs. Canes!?! I'll take it!
VAN -135 vs. 'Hawks. Van has been playing under their potential and Chi over theirs. VAN at home to get their season back on track after a rough road trip.
Like the Det bet....don't like Van - Chicago is running hot right now

Fair enough guys, no doubt they're off to a hot start apparently the best in the Hawks loooong ass history which is why I think they're going to cool off 'ala their OT loss in Minn on Wed. I just can't see them as 7-0-1 team after tonight. VAN -135 at home strikes me as good value. It won't be long until they're -180/-200 favs again and I'll have to start betting against them lol!

Chicago has more offensive talent than Vancouver. Crawford is playing really well, Luongo settling down as well. If I had to make a play, it would be Chicago @ + $. Detroit line is way too low for facing St. Louis coming off a back to back. Halak should be starting between the pipes, so goalie fatigue shouldn't be a factor. Line is fishy to me, hence why I hit St. Louis.