Login Search

Players Talk: If You Had To Be Stranded on an Island With One Member From Sbr......

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
i would choose po69, so i could whip his ass, and then after all the food runs out , i could bbq him.

If I could somehow find a cow, goat or wild pig on this island, they could feed of po69 for years
while i make a raft like tom hanks did in that one movie
TT, are you saying you would BBQ a live human being after stripping them of their dignity and torturing them, and then proceed to feed their flesh and bones to the animals?

i would choose po69, so i could whip his ass, and then after all the food runs out , i could bbq him.

If I could somehow find a cow, goat or wild pig on this island, they could feed of po69 for years
You are one disturbed individual.

dude, he said stranded on an island

do you respond to po69's posts when he wishes me death????????????????????????????

I said if i could find a cow, pig or goat on this island. Since po weighs about 800 pounds, that is alot of feed

If there is no food on the island then you have to do something to survive. I could live off him while im making a raft.

Nothing distubed about me.

dude, he said stranded on an island

do you respond to po69's posts when he wishes me death????????????????????????????

I said if i could find a cow, pig or goat on this island. Since po weighs about 800 pounds, that is alot of feed

If there is no food on the island then you have to do something to survive. I could live off him while im making a raft.

Nothing distubed about me.

Why not chew the fat and eat yourself? You could last decades.

you two should get in them huge fat sumo wrestling suits and...o wait....