Login Search

I Guarantee the Patriots WIN the AFC...

Last Post

Default I Guarantee the Patriots WIN the AFC...

The Pats are much better than last year when they won the AFC. They picked up a true number 1 wide out in Their defense is much better. Chung is healthy. Mccourtey is a safety now. They picked up a top 10 CB in Aquib Talib. They drafted a beast in Donte Hightower. Jones is a good DE.

Brady's path to the SB will run through Manning or Ray Lewis. He is not fazed by either of them. I have no doubt that Brady will lay the smack down on the Texans. Schaub is a joke. Brady will not lose to Manning and Denver's weak secondary. They got one guy in the secondary. Champ. That's it. Ravens suck. If they end up beating Manning their luck will run out against Brady.

Book it.

Pats win the AFC or I leave SBR for a month minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
Thank goodness.
The King of knee jerk reactors himself. Remember when you told me Miami was done last year against the Pacers down 2-1 in the series. Never question me when it comes to basketball futures. Keep fading me.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
Just like u guaranteed the lakers winning the west in bball
Yup. Keep looking at reg. season records. I'm sure you've been watching the NBA for a couple years and think you've got it figured out. After you watched the NBA for 20 years, then you can have the honor of discussing such matters with me.