Login Search

Haha Lakers game 202 total was rigged

Last Post

Default Haha Lakers game 202 total was rigged

Classic. Laker down 4 points with 14.5 seconds. Instead of going for an easy two, they took a difficult 3 pointer. They did this despite Philly just missing two pressure free throws in the previous possession. Then Philly had a chance to still make go over but Holiday suddenly put the brakes on as he was about to make a layup, dumping it off the Spencer Hawes, who also had a point blank layup.

this game just rocked me...had 330 to win 300 on under 52 1st q, kobe with 6 secs left count it..28-25..lose by 1..then had an if bet 770 to win 700 under 103 1st half..IF to sixers +9 game 1100 to win 1000....they scored 19 pts in the final 3 mins, bucket with a few secs left lose 54-50,by 1 pt again, another $2470 swing against me..then to end the night a $400 parlay 2nd half sixers +8 and over 99.5, and they pull up on a BREAKAWY instead of dunking it like they do 99.9999% of the time!!..lose again....horrific bad beats....all fsu and under winnings down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
this game just rocked me...had 330 to win 300 on under 52 1st q, kobe with 6 secs left count it..28-25..lose by 1..then had an if bet 770 to win 700 under 103 1st half..IF to sixers +9 game 1100 to win 1000....they scored 19 pts in the final 3 mins, bucket with a few secs left lose 54-50,by 1 pt again, another $2470 swing against me..then to end the night a $400 parlay 2nd half sixers +8 and over 99.5, and they pull up on a BREAKAWY instead of dunking it like they do 99.9999% of the time!!..lose again....horrific bad beats....all fsu and under winnings down the drain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouch....

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
it wasnt rigged, it was just a ****** up game..lakers are trash right now.
anytime some1 here loses they claim "rigged", "fixed", or "some1 involved had money on the game"

its the regular SBR reaction to help cope

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
Seemed pretty rigged

No way Turner and Richardson both miss 2 free throws late in the game... Some strange stuff here

And Holliday had an easy dunk, most black guys take that dunk in the NBA.
This is so reminiscent of a UCLA game I lost several years ago. This time the winning team UCLA was up by 9. Washington State made a desperate attempt to hit a 3 with 10 seconds in the game to cut it to six, but the ball went out of bounds. After that play, the Cougars pretty much conceded and were standing around just waiting for UCLA to inbound the ball to run out the clock. Instead of inbounding the ball and showing some gamesmanship, UCLA inexplicably throws a hail mary and makes a layup as time expires to cover the -9.5 Point spread.