Login Search

Are the Cowboys this years NY Giants??????

Last Post

Don't think you can put Dallas in the same category as the Giants until Romo wins a playoff game. Eli already had the experience before last year of a SB run. Same goes with Jason Garrett. Do have to say the NFC appears pretty wide open still. Falcons have to prove it in the postseason and the Niners will be interesting to watch to see if Kaepernick deals with the pressure of expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Don't think you can put Dallas in the same category as the Giants until Romo wins a playoff game. Eli already had the experience before last year of a SB run. Same goes with Jason Garrett. Do have to say the NFC appears pretty wide open still. Falcons have to prove it in the postseason and the Niners will be interesting to watch to see if Kaepernick deals with the pressure of expectation.

Dont think its the same story or close to same type team in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Romo does have a playoff win, back in 2009-10 when the Cowboys beat the Eagles 34-10 in the wildcard round.

That said, there's not a ton to get excited about with the Cowboys, a fairly middling team, I can't see them going far.

Right now, I'd say the Seahawks are this year's Giants. Defense has been solid all year, now the offense is catching up.

Of course we can't ignore the Giants themselves, they might be this year's Giants, if they can get in the playoffs that is.

Already mushed Cowboys in the SBR Book for the Max...

Ticket#:1817543
Dec 09 01:00 PM
Dec 09 12:33 PM TNT ODDS TO WIN - 2013 SUPER BOWL XLVII - NEW ORLEANS
[11] DALLAS COWBOYS +7000
65.00 / 4550.00
Ticket#:1817549
Dec 09 01:00 PM
Dec 09 12:34 PM TNT ODDS TO WIN - 2013 SUPER BOWL XLVII - NEW ORLEANS
[11] DALLAS COWBOYS +7000
35.00 / 2450.00

Washington won't sniff anything close to the Super Bowl. Like most of the NFC East, their defense is flawed horrible in the passing game. Also think every team is going to be gunning for RG3 now and beating him up even more since he's been knocked out of both games. Be interesting to see the rookies if they make the playoffs. Rarely see rookies running their teams deep and Wilson for SEA & RG3 for WASH I think will be hard pressed to continue their success. These read-option offenses are going to get properly game planned for in the postseason IMO. Maybe they make all the plays, but I tend to think the better defenses will find a way.