Or PM it

i will make a big phone call this week
Darker mikeyanks says your shy

Darker mikeyanks is only way

Darker do the right thing like spike lee

i am going to text mikeyanks tomm

he is nervous with texts for some reason

i do not like the calls

i said numerous times i wouldn't even answer to let my girlfriend break up with me

made her do it via text

told her would only answer or meet her if she was going to still date me

was too scared

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
i am going to text mikeyanks tomm

he is nervous with texts for some reason

i do not like the calls

i said numerous times i wouldn't even answer to let my girlfriend break up with me

made her do it via text

told her would only answer or meet her if she was going to still date me

was too scared
darker I wont bite unless you want me too

darker you are good peeps

darker I am working on new weed strain need your help

darker we will be on cover of high times

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Deemer....what have I told you? The only people that attack other posters families are the desperate few who are getting so badly buried that they are willing to try anything in order to help get themselves one last breath of air.

I've seen you travel down this pathetic path several times on here. As I said before, it only serves to make you look ignorant and weak. Much like it has for your hero Bronxer.

You gotta grow the fukk up, kid.
Time for more burial:

Unlike you opie, I dont come on here looking for fukin E-Friends or E-buddies. I have enough buddies in real life, I come in here to make some sarcastic posts, type it up to a few mother fukkers and hear some angles.

I am not here to grab every mother fuker cell # and try to hook up outside of SBR. If I become close with one or two posters, I would not record our shi* or post it all over the forum. Have some god damn courtesy, you prik.

I am here to talk sports and gamble. I'm not here to pound away on my keyboard and make ignorant remarks about your appearance or race like you seem to love on here.

As I've said 100's of times, post some relevant shi* or get back to the fantasy forum.

Post a text you have from me.... Oh wait, you don't so what do you do now? Bc I don't fukkin text anyone on here besides Smoker and Canuck. I don't reveal my fukkin personal life to these cats eithers.

No need, fuking get some friends in real life or fukin get a hobby, SBR is a place for gambling, not fukin the neighborhood sandbox.

Buried

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Time for more burial:

Unlike you opie, I dont come on here looking for fukin E-Friends or E-buddies. I have enough buddies in real life, I come in here to make some sarcastic posts, type it up to a few mother fukkers and hear some angles.

I am not here to grab every mother fuker cell # and try to hook up outside of SBR. If I become close with one or two posters, I would not record our shi* or post it all over the forum. Have some god damn courtesy, you prik.

I am here to talk sports and gamble. I'm not here to pound away on my keyboard and make ignorant remarks about your appearance or race like you seem to love on here.

As I've said 100's of times, post some relevant shi* or get back to the fantasy forum.

Post a text you have from me.... Oh wait, you don't so what do you do now? Bc I don't fukkin text anyone on here besides Smoker and Canuck. I don't reveal my fukkin personal life to these cats eithers.

No need, fuking get some friends in real life or fukin get a hobby, SBR is a place for gambling, not fukin the neighborhood sandbox.

Buried

Sad thing is, opie... We coulda been e-pals... If you would have just stopped the racist comments towards Asians, and came up with some material that was gambling orientated, I also could have given you and anyone who needs it working out/diet tips.
wow little deemer, this is sad, you are sad, no reason to waste anymore time with you

Time for more burial:

Buried
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
This would've been a good burial if the kid actually practiced what he preached.

He gets pissed because he wants to be a part of it all -- not because he truly objects to it. He portrays this "too good for SBR and its lame-ass posters" attitude while crying himself to sleep at night because he's not in the "inner circle" of posters like he wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
This would've been a good burial if the kid actually practiced what he preached.

He gets pissed because he wants to be a part of it all -- not because he truly objects to it. He portrays this "too good for SBR and its lame-ass posters" attitude while crying himself to sleep at night because he's not in the "inner circle" of posters like he wants to be.
Deemer is irrelevant.

The harder he tries, the further he distances himself from any sort of semblance.

The thing is I am relevant, and if I wasn't I wouldn't mind.

I'm here to gamble and get angles.

Not here to make friends for forever like afukkin school girl

I don't record texts, calls with posters because I'm not a piece of garbage

Opie, you're washed up guy. Get back to work today.

You cannot be Jj, you will never be. Hopefully you find a new e-pal to share your thoughts of other posters in texts all day. I'm sure many posters will step up