Login Search

Seattle seahawks +155

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I feel pretty smart at all times, guess it comes w territory of actually being smart...I got seachickens +4, win or lose doesn't really matter it the right bet and wins more than loses, I can live w that,, better than irrational thought from being a dumbfuck homer,,
You don't know shit about football if you think the Bears defense isn't good. What are they giving up, like 14 points per game on average?

Spare me the BS "win or lose this is the right side" garbage. Good luck with your seachickens bet. They lost to Miami but they're gonna beat the Bears? I'd like to see that

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Dude actually thinks the backups better? If they had any1 better at oline they be playing already,,, no point in trying to talk logic w a homer tho...
Even Hunter Hillenmeyer said the Bears backups on Oline aren't such a big dropoff from the starters. Lol @ your retarded ass. Do you even know anything about the Bears?

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
They are about the same in total yards and points given up.
the bears lost to the 49ers with jason campbell starting. u dont make a good point whatsoever

im on the bears -3 ^ but if they lose i wont feel so bad because its gonna be funny to see what you're gonna say in this thread after. Maybe something along the lines of "we didnt need that win" "we werent trying" "nfls rigged"? homer + gambling = -$$$$

(Towards chantrain ofc)
Last edited by NavsPicks; 12-01-12 at 09:39 PM. Reason: misleading

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
You don't know shit about football if you think the Bears defense isn't good. What are they giving up, like 14 points per game on average?

Spare me the BS "win or lose this is the right side" garbage. Good luck with your seachickens bet. They lost to Miami but they're gonna beat the Bears? I'd like to see that
I forget more bout nfl than u will ever know kid,,, I make tons if bets each week, sometimes I catch breaks sometimes I don't, that the nfl dipshit, spare me ur moronic homer bs, all u can do is cap gm correctly( which u have no idea how to do clearly), and hope for best... I never said bears d wasn't good, pretty sure I said it was good, not great and certain not "awesome"... Maybe a reading comprehension course is something that help u out, after that u should try and understand the word perspective.. Losing to Mia has nothing to do w this week, that the nfl kid, ur welcome

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
I don't want to hear you say you were on the right side after you lose tomorrow.
Thing is I don't care if u lose that gm, sure it be nice to win but who knows, few plays/calls either way decide it, all I care bout having more right than wrong which been happening all yr, some yrs it doesn't, this yr it has and doubt much changes 2marro, if this loses I'm sure ill get plenty others right.,, 1 gm don't mean shit, lesson 2, again ur welcome..,,

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
All six of those road games were competitive, ending with a margin of 7 or less. They played extremely well against Detroit and Miami in particular. You think the W-L record is a useful metric in determining relative strength?
Logic and fandom don't mix bro...bears are the best, the backup lineman are great, best d since 85, we all stupid..