Login Search

For all the racist comments about black head coaches at SBR

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
One season does not a head coach make.

Brown is a loser.
I'm just going to stick to the facts here. 9-4 in bowl games. 2 Conference championships. 1 national title. 9 straight 10+ win seasons. Like I said I will never back him as a great coach but facts are facts. You called him a loser and he clearly isn't. I will say that his shelf life appears to be up. It's time for that program to move on but they don't look like they will.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Just a simple observation. Do you not see the threads here all the time ripping a coach or a QB simply because he's black? Maybe you want to start looking closer.
I see threads ripping all sorts of people from all races. You're taking the fact that someone says black to describe someone as racist when sometimes it's just simply a necessity to get the point across of who you're talking about. I understand that there is racist people here, but I think you're making it seem like it's a larger issue than it really is. Last comment from me, I hate the PC world we live in now, can't even say the word black anymore without being called racist. I dislike people from all races.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
I see threads ripping all sorts of people from all races. You're taking the fact that someone says black to describe someone as racist when sometimes it's just simply a necessity to get the point across of who you're talking about. I understand that there is racist people here, but I think you're making it seem like it's a larger issue than it really is. Last comment from me, I hate the PC world we live in now, can't even say the word black anymore without being called racist. I dislike people from all races.
So do I. But are you telling me that when someone says "black QB" or "black coach," they're just pointing out their skin color and there isn't a racial undertone there?

Again, if you think this place doesn't flow freely with racism, I suggest you read more threads.