Login Search

Week 9, Beat The Prick picks (VIDEO)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
Just what I figured. Another buffoon.

What a fukkin load of shit.

More idiocy for the sheeple.

lol hey billy i got a idea how about you shut yer fuggin pie hole an keep workin on them $7.46 scalps.

i been doin this longer than you been peein standing up.

this is a fuckin contest skippy, you wanna cure cancer you might should get yer GED an a car then go to community college

who fuggin asked yer cranky ass anyhow zipperhead?

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
lol hey billy i got a idea how about you shut yer fuggin pie hole an keep workin on them $7.46 scalps.

i been doin this longer than you been peein standing up.

this is a fuckin contest skippy, you wanna cure cancer you might should get yer GED an a car then go to community college

who fuggin asked yer cranky ass anyhow zipperhead?
Got some news for you you fukkin fat rum guzzlin two bit piece of shit nobody.

You ain't been doing this longer than me. Maybe not as fukkin long. And by the looks of it this shit has been harder on you than me,

I got a couple dozen old fat boy wanna be tough guys out back right now working the yard and another real fukkin loudmouth asshole watching the gate. I only let the young folk out of the yard now.

Have another sip, in fact have many. If I looked and talked like you I would just keep drinking. You ain't much more than a fukkin heart attack wearing some sun glasses or a fukkin pull ups commercial.

Enjoy the circus you fukkin clown.

hey billy if your such a freakin big shot why you even here? im getting paid slick. you think you got such huge balls tough guy? yer just another anonymous friggen nobody with nothin to fuggin do but talk tough behind a keyboard. good job son, keep on wastin all yer time talkin about how all this shit is a waste of time.

you got a passport slappy? anytime you wanna compare dikk size i'll book you a flight
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dodgerblue gave The Prick 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcmo View Post
the prick is funny as hell.......hey prick you forgot your saying at the end of your video....sit on this, you ballerino, premadonna muther fuckers......lol

bigger that lochette guy cut my line. he was tryin to be all barbra walters an said it didnt "fit" the vibe. bigger never let a gringo tweaker edit your work

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
hey billy if your such a freakin big shot why you even here? im getting paid slick. you think you got such huge balls tough guy? yer just another anonymous friggen nobody with nothin to fuggin do but talk tough behind a keyboard. good job son, keep on wastin all yer time talkin about how all this shit is a waste of time.

you got a passport slappy? anytime you wanna compare dikk size i'll book you a flight
Big shot? Why I gotta be a big shot to wind your silly old ass up. Waste of time? No, this contest you get paid for is great for the sheeple and real good for the affiliate program. No one said it was a waste of time there Scrooge.

Gladly let you know when you can book that. Not likely until early spring but I will put it on the agenda. Or perhaps next years bash if you live that long.

Go have a sip you fukkin old toad.

[QUOTE=The Prick;16602806]billy yer a pussy. keep lookin down on the sheeple, keep spendin time on the forum.

agenda lol common son[/QUOT

Prick you ain't much other than a blowhard. Whisky don't make a man much.

Looking forward to making your acquaintance. Let me know how much of a pussy I am at that time. Buy you a drink if you are still upright.

Enjoy your contest.
Last edited by billysink; 11-01-12 at 01:17 PM.