Login Search

SBR HELP....my Heritage Account was Hacked!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
WHOEVER used IP

Thats who did it

looks like Pennsylvania

They are in deep shit
Brock have Heritage and/or you contact Verizon and explain the situation to them - they will work with you to help you identify who that person might be.
Good luck!
IP Address 108.32.42.101
Location UNITED STATES, PENNSYLVANIA, PITTSBURGH
Latitude, Longitude 40.44062, -79.99589 (40°26'26"S -79°59'45"E)
Connection through VERIZON ONLINE LLC
Local Time 23 Oct, 2012 06:47 PM (UTC -04:00)
Domain VERIZON.COM
Net Speed DSL
Area Code 412
IDD Code 1
ZIP Code 15122
Weather Station PITTSBURGH (USPA1290)

I'm gonna have to believe Brock on this one. Verizon should be able to say very, very quickly who was on the back end of that IP, regardless of it that was a VPN or not. Please Brock don't let it be true you tried to make a quick buck. Hope you get your $$ if you deserve it back.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
I'm gonna have to believe Brock on this one. Verizon should be able to say very, very quickly who was on the back end of that IP, regardless of it that was a VPN or not. Please Brock don't let it be true you tried to make a quick buck. Hope you get your $$ if you deserve it back.
do i call them??

What is the best way to handle that?

Rule # 14 of Heritages General Rules

Each client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her betting account number and password, and should make every effort to prevent the use of his/her personal account number,and password by any third party. Any transactions entered with the account holder's account number and password will be considered an official transaction. If a client suspects a third party may have his/her account number and password, the client must contact Heritage Sports and change his/her password.
Upon signup, each client is required to submit a secondary password used for account changes and withdrawals. This secondary password must be used to change a wagering password or request a withdrawal or transfer of funds from his/her account. Should a member give away, share or lose his or her account number and/or password, Heritage Sports will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
Rule # 14 of Heritages General Rules

Each client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her betting account number and password, and should make every effort to prevent the use of his/her personal account number,and password by any third party. Any transactions entered with the account holder's account number and password will be considered an official transaction. If a client suspects a third party may have his/her account number and password, the client must contact Heritage Sports and change his/her password.
Which i did IMMEDIATELY this morning when i saw my balance and account activity

WHAT else is your point????

I think it is quite funny how he is "under investigation" for fake screenshots or lying about bets or whatever yall claim. I also think it is funny that SBR is actually looking into it. Nice invasion of privacy if you ask me. Also tells me that a lot of people have nothing better to do than dikk ride a guy who they believe is lying. Even if he is lying(I'm not saying it's true or not), who fukkin cares. All you should be worried about is your bankroll...