Login Search

GREAT Tuesday Morning and HAPPY Birthday to my girls!!!

Last Post

Default GREAT Tuesday Morning and HAPPY Birthday to my girls!!!

First and foremost, HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY Cass and Kate! Two of the sweetest most caring girls around, while it's not always a pleasure to have them around, I am always proud of them Our twin girls are now one year away from being teenagers (also )

Congrats to both the Jet's spread bettors and the Houston backers. So, looking ahead early to the 11th, you guys seeing anything that is standing out?

Anyone have any good plays for today?

Quote Originally Posted by james369 View Post
Happy bday to your girls
My wife and I have 30 months old twins

I like oak tonight
Hey ah.. I know it's none of my business but it sounds ridiculous to still keep track of their age by months. Your girls are 2 and half years old, that's great, fantastic, celebrate it or whatever but damn, 30 months? seriously, do you keep track of other things that way? have you and your wife celebrated your 60 month wedding anniversary? did you put 24 candles on your girls cake and celebrate their 24 months b-day?.. i'm gonna go with no. Do everyone a favor and move on.. it's really not that bad.

Happy b-day to your girls Blondie.. ahhh 144 months old.. they grow up so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
Hey ah.. I know it's none of my business but it sounds ridiculous to still keep track of their age by months. Your girls are 2 and half years old, that's great, fantastic, celebrate it or whatever but damn, 30 months? seriously, do you keep track of other things that way? have you and your wife celebrated your 60 month wedding anniversary? did you put 24 candles on your girls cake and celebrate their 24 months b-day?.. i'm gonna go with no. Do everyone a favor and move on.. it's really not that bad.

Happy b-day to your girls Blondie.. ahhh 144 months old.. they grow up so fast.
How many kids do you have? Twins are an entirely different world... That's more than likely 30 months of little to no sleep, crying, screaming, fighting, and carrying on...

As for 144 months... that REALLY makes me feel old...

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
happy birthday to the girls

only a couple more years of fun and then you'll catch them making out with some scumbag on the couch
Couple more years before I am sitting outside cleaning my shotgun huh or taking the boyfriend for a nice walk in our wooded area?

Sounds interesting...