Login Search

US Presidential Debate In-Game-Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
I don't think that he closed that much gap. He had a great night. No doubt about it. But, again, there is a reason that he was getting buried up until tonight. And those things will still be there tomorrow morning when he wakes up.

And the reality is that the national polls don't mean squat. They will be back within a couple of points in the national polls but right now there are about five states (Florida, Ohio, New Hampshire, Colorado and maybe Wisconsin) that really will determine this election.
I watched CNN before the debates. They said Bush was ahead of Kerry by 7 points before the debate and he was up by 2 points after the debate.

If Romney improves by 5 points he's ahead of Obama and wins the presidency. Do you think it's far fetched to say he took the lead today and improved as much as Kerry did? I don't. Obama got destroyed today.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I thought you liked Romney??? Don't post that!

This is making me miss GWB. Dude at least had personality.

I swear to fukk I would've bet someone 50k 5 yrs ago that those words would never cross my mind.
i dont like either

both bullshit artists-big money and special interests run the country like wanty said

was just showing that they dont converse with people in the real world-nothing but shaking hands and yes'sing people like you said

blew a fukkin guy off in a wheelchair