Login Search

Who else has Forte for fantasy?

Last Post

High ankle sprain. Probably out 4 weeks.

Matt Forte - RB - Bears

The Bears believe the injury that knocked Matt Forte out of Thursday's game is a high-ankle sprain.

This comes as no surprise to anyone who saw the replay of Forte twisting the ankle under Charles Woodson's knee. It's horrendous news for Forte's fantasy value, as he was playing at perhaps the highest level of his career. High-ankle sprains typically keep a skill-position player sidelined four weeks, limiting the ability to make cuts at peak form even longer. It's quite possible Forte may not recapture his pre-injury explosiveness the rest of the season. A must-own in all formats, Michael Bush will take over as a three-down back in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
Doesn't matter, the guy is in a time share - where he doesn't get it inside the 20. Dropped his stock from a first rd pick to 5th or 6th rd.
Matt Forte had 26 non PPR fantasy points in 6 quarters before he got hurt, including a touchdown carry from the 6 yard line.... Add 7 catches for PPR.... so much for your delusional theory.

i just proposed a trade to try and get Cedric Benson...offered Nate Washington and Brandon Pettigrew.

i still have Ben Tate, Dexter McCluster and Alshon Jeffrey on my bench and of course the two players I proposed in the trade.

i can kill this league if i can start three solid RBs like i did week 1 cause no one ellse in the league is doing that.

also proposed Pettigrew for Michael Bush straight up. hopefully someone bites.