Login Search

**stuff is getting crazy across the street

Last Post

Default **stuff is getting crazy across the street

people making terrible comments just for attention

saying the nastiest stuff you could think up, about sbr mvp's like john, shari, and opie

some of these guys are posting here too

warning to all - don't get sucked in to their nonsense

lot more bans coming

Just ignore them. You're bringing attention upon them. Only reason I know about GL is someone posted it on SBR.

If SBR starts a war with GL, I'll be upset. Talk about petty. It's like snooping around your 13 yr old's text, then beating up on her Chihuahua because the old lady wears fatty pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Just ignore them. You're bringing attention upon them. Only reason I know about GL is someone posted it on SBR.

If SBR starts a war with GL, I'll be upset. Talk about petty. It's like snooping around your 13 yr old's text, then beating up on her Chihuahua because the old lady wears fatty pants.

SBR will be destroyed, because GL has the top notch posters, while SBR is full of posers (besides a handful of the 1,000 posters here)

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

then we agree to disagree

it's more like your 13 year old telling you he loves you and then telling some of your mutual friends that you eat shit off the ground and that you are beating up his mother. would you ignore it?