Login Search

Just had a wonderful dinner with John Walker.....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
Yes... opiates I am a collored person. IM BROWN PAL BENEATH THE EQUATOR BROWN... kiss my ass WE ARE THE MAJORITY (SPANISH SPEAKERS) YOU JEW WHUIGHTS ARE THE MINORITY.. Just look at Israel... thats where all you white ***** are going once we colonize america with $5 workers and Soccer.
So you speak Mexican? Is that what you're writing your posts in?

Cause I don't speak fluent Mexican, and I don't know what the fukk you're trying to say.

Run along and pick up a Mexican-to-English dictionary and come back and try this again, pal.

no opiates... I dont speak fluent Mesican.. Im salvadorian and if you knew anything/.... the are more salvadorians in the us than there are WHUITES... so enjoy this time now.. because in 30 years Americas national pastime will be soccer. and our official language will be spanglish. You yellowed hair ****. sharing dinner with John Walker when you could be out fuckin some random skank in sin city. what a sham eyou are to all JEW WHUIGHTS. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
no opiates... I dont speak fluent Mesican.. Im salvadorian and if you knew anything/.... the are more salvadorians in the us than there are WHUITES... so enjoy this time now.. because in 30 years Americas national pastime will be soccer. and our official language will be spanglish. You yellowed hair ****. sharing dinner with John Walker when you could be out fuckin some random skank in sin city. what a sham eyou are to all JEW WHUIGHTS. /thread
Salvadorians don't speak Mexican?? I thought you said you were brown?

Walker and I are both married with kids, pal. Not really into the whole "fuckin some random skank" scene.

To be honest, I felt at risk for Hepatitis C just walking across Fremont St to Binion's last nite. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Salvadorians don't speak Mexican?? I thought you said you were brown?

Walker and I are both married with kids, pal. Not really into the whole "fuckin some random skank" scene.

To be honest, I felt at risk for Hepatitis C just walking across Fremont St to Binion's last nite. Wow!
No we dont you ******* JEW. WIAT YOU ARE NOT A JEW??? I THOUGHT ALL WHUIGHTS WERE JEW... see what I did there.. I didnt ask for your sex life and family history pal... but thats for letting me know that you would rather spend time with John Walker talking about walking dogs than eating the box. Hepatitis C was the least of your worries.. truth is you a lil bitch. only thing that can hold you down is a JEW lawyer and a bow tie. Get lost in Reno you ******* spray tanned wearing jew prick.

housekeeping.. and this is coming from an illegal... lol I collect wlefare and gamble it on Sundays. Obama doesnt make me work for Welfare according to ROmney... looks like I shall vote for FMLN this election...

here is why you keep them housekeeping lololol

they clean house... and then you **** the dirty maid... kill 2 chores with one $5 mesican like opiates would say.