Login Search

Video: Alert Early Game Capping and Discussion Thread. Giants @ Nats and B-ball

Last Post

Default Video: Alert Early Game Capping and Discussion Thread. Giants @ Nats and B-ball

First of All Happy Independence Day all you fine Americans. Pay homage to all the blood spilled in those gory wars. Maybe pop in some Civil War documentaries by Burns....

butt garner had to wake up at like 2:30 am his body clock time to prepare for the start...

that's the trouble with not looking stuff up. Milwaukee Mike astutely pointed out that Bumgarner has had an extra day of rest. I stick with my guns, as its not his arm's rest i'm worried about. I don't care if you get an extra day off from pitching... if you set your alarm for 2-3 am, you are still gonna be tired...

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
that's the trouble with not looking stuff up. Milwaukee Mike astutely pointed out that Bumgarner has had an extra day of rest. I stick with my guns, as its not his arm's rest i'm worried about. I don't care if you get an extra day off from pitching... if you set your alarm for 2-3 am, you are still gonna be tired...
aw shucks thanks

and i do agree with you though that even with plenty of rest the body's internal clock is gonna be off because he's not used to playing a game at 8am home time