Login Search

Video: Little late night batting cage action

Last Post

Default Video: Little late night batting cage action

Not too bad for for an old degen who has not hit a ball in probably 5-8 years. Mid speed baseball pitch at the cages with the old lady. Look at the bat action boys that is how you spend your time in the box . brought the GF out to carrabas drank some wine added some insulation to my gut and the hit the cages. Look out for me in the Majors next year making a comeback after those two bombs I hit.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Hey kid your swinging fukkin scared
Too stiff
I wish I could pitch to you because I will throw right at your fukkin head
Used to be a stud goldstein pitch and hit bombs. Now old and fat too much time inside and working my desk job pal. Still take you to the woodshop. Charge the mound pal hope your ready

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
open your stance a little and your shoulders are too tight
Thanks Mr. odom good advice, will get video with old lady next time. She had never been now she loves it probably be going bak regularly. Need some excercise I have fallen off the last 2 years. Was on JJ's top ten in shape posters or some shit 3 years ago at number 3-5 I believe. Time to focus before I cross the point of no return. Need to make time in my rigorous horse betting schedule.

ITD my old lady knows all about SBR, not hiding anything why should I? Anyone dating a degen for 5 years knows about him through and through. The key is to find a woman who still loves you when you get out of shape and are a degen luckily I have. And as many can atest she is nothing to turn your nose up at either. Ready to come back though. Get in shape physically and kill the game. Financially the last 12 months have been great and are improving for me and I am not slowing down. I don't dedicate my entire life to the forum but still love the game and dedicate a fair share of my time and have love for it.

Blondie, hope you had a great time and get back out there soon.