Login Search

best method in taking 100$ and making it into 1k

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sbavi View Post
If you have access to Betfair,converting 100$ to 1k is pretty easy.I can probably do it in 2-3 days.Live betting on Soccer and Cricket is too easy if you can keep yourself in control.
Agree! well never have the chance to bet there so far... but yep that's probably the only place u can get values all the time, i guess the point is to bet on huge odds everytime and wait for some luck, especially on WTA tennis

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
Some people do win all the time, its maybe 2% of gamblers but they exist...

This guy (sorry it is in French) started with 185€ he is now at 54 K€ after 1 year http://forum.sospronostics.com/sospr...jet_1855_1.htm

He bets on non popular sport like Water Polo (live betting), Russian Hockey.

These sports are not available on pinnacle, i think he bets on some russian bookmakers
I took a look at his latest picks. I don't know where he has those odds, they are higher than what I see available in the market. In the cases where the odds have dropped, they were already lower when he made his posts... Even so, quite a performance he has accomplished there.

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
I took a look at his latest picks. I don't know where he has those odds, they are higher than what I see available in the market. In the cases where the odds have dropped, they were already lower when he made his posts... Even so, quite a performance he has accomplished there.
He gave me the name of the books, Nrgbet, 1xbet, Rubet, these 3 are russian, I tried to register but couldn't pay with my french DC... i got an aussie card, i tried as well but impossible....
the guy is french but got some family in Russia i think.

Most of his profits are made in live when betting on over/under on water polo and russian hockey apparently... apparently the books he is using are a bit slow sometimes so he can screw them. Impressive but very hard to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
He gave me the name of the books, Nrgbet, 1xbet, Rubet, these 3 are russian, I tried to register but couldn't pay with my french DC... i got an aussie card, i tried as well but impossible....
the guy is french but got some family in Russia i think.

Most of his profits are made in live when betting on over/under on water polo and russian hockey apparently... apparently the books he is using are a bit slow sometimes so he can screw them. Impressive but very hard to follow.
Interesting how he managed to take 50k from those anonymous Russian books
Last edited by allin1; 11-18-13 at 07:42 AM.

Pick 7 games spread.rumble them up and make four parlays with 4 teams per parlay and bet 5dollars each.

5 days worth of betting with no luck and skill.

But if you win

1 parlay that is 60dollars
2 parlay that is 120dollars
3 parlay that is 180dollars
4 parlay that is 240dollars

Winning 4 out of 7 picked spread team
You might win 1parlay
You might lose all of it

Winning 5 out of 7 picks
You might win 1-3 parlays
You might lose all of it
Very high chance of winning 1 parlay

Winning 6 out of 7 picks
You might win 1-3 parlays
But never lose all 4 parlays
There is a guaranteed winning

Winning 7 out of 7
Jackpot baby

Just a note
if you pick something that you really think would win put it in your 3 parlays.but not on the 4th parlay so if you guessed wrong you still have a chance.

All 7 teams spread you pick you should have confidence in it as if you are sure it will win

Never bet on something you cant afford (pressure sometimes clog one's thinking)

I once read that in a game where the odds are stacked against you, the best chance of succeeding is by taking the fewest turns possible. So in this case, the answer is going all in and hoping to double up over and over until you reach your target (without losing once). At least that's the answer from a mathematical standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
So he's winning money betting on odds that don't exist? And you still find that "quite a performance"?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
Before you put 100 bucks at stake, ask yourself: 'Will I feel like crap if I lose them?' If the answer is YES, leave them alone. If the answer is NO, go for it.
If you can't spare even 100 bucks then you have bigger problems than gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by HUY View Post
So he's winning money betting on odds that don't exist? And you still find that "quite a performance"?
yes. quite a performance to waste your time posting 300 pages in a thread making up odds and a success story. lol

the thing is he might actually find those odds. It seems that he uses some russian bookmakers that we never even heard off. I don't know what lines those lot offer.

This is my first post I am a definite noob as well.. I wish I wouldve learned how to budget and do more research a little bit earlier…good money for me has been in rugby just messing around with friends but its much more predictable than football and its nice bovada has it so I just got an account on there but recently I have been on football and lost $100 in two weekends not researching further before placing wagers.. I am also on a smaller bankroll as I start off but looking to move forward...