Login Search

Cris Carter is the smartest ex jock on ESPN

Last Post

Here we go again and part of the reason espn is so repulsive these days. CC going on another debate this morning about why blacks aren't playing baseball. He's not bad as that Muppet head bafoon Stephen A who cannot touch on any topic without bringing race into but wtf?!? Enough already with the plights of African Americans! There are plenty of reasons why they are not playing bases as much anymore and plenty of reasons most sports are more targeted or easily accessible to certain people and race is not a reason. There are no "blacks not allowed".signs hanging at little league parks that I see. Just tired of certain fools jumping on the podium at every opportunity to have a race discussion and it's usually about African Americans 90% of the g#ddamn time.

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
John Clayton has forgotten more than any of these guys, jocks or not, know about football. If you want him to talk about being black, I don't think he can help you.
John Clayton can't tell you what it is like to score a touchdown, how teammates react, or how tough it is to play the game. John Clayton is for fantasy leaguers, CC is for the real football experience.

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
John Clayton can't tell you what it is like to score a touchdown, how teammates react, or how tough it is to play the game. John Clayton is for fantasy leaguers, CC is for the real football experience.
definitely

CC is perfect ESPN. Perfect sports fluff. Clayton is an X's and O's guy. I don't pay attention to fantasy anything. They are apples and oranges.

It depends on what you are looking for.