Login Search

SERIOUSLY ROMNEY has NO CHANCE

Last Post

95% chance Obama will win. If I could actually bet real money on Obama to win I would bet huge, but I'll have to settle for my 300 useless betpoints here
Is it possible to bet between people on this site? I'll bet every sbr point I have and every one I earn until election day and give you 2 to 1 odds if you want.
Obama does NOT have a 95% chance to win and you're an absolute fool if you're willing to lay 2 to 1 odds.

You can bet all the REAL MONEY you want on Obama winning the presidential election and only have to lay $1.5 for every $1 you want to win.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Did you really just type this?
LOL
Bush played more golf during his illegal war than Mike Weir that year.
I really wonder why you retards post.
You make shit up, it feels good when you say it in your head so, you type it.
Stop doing this to yourself.
You are the same moron who will blame Soros when Obama is sworn in for 2nd term.
sad.
Obama's been the president for over 3 years and the democrats controlled all 3 chambers of government for 2 of those years.

Are you better off now than you were 3 years ago?

I was reading in other threads that you're dead broke which certainly comes as NO SURPRISE as most Obama supporters have extreme difficulty supporting themselves financially. This is why you want the wealthy to pay more in taxes in hopes a few free monetary crumbs will fall your way.

EARN YOUR OWN DAMN MONEY!!!

Seriously, if you can tell me a place where as an American I can legally bet on the election then hook me up. I don't know what you posted was and the links are broken.

As far as me being a fool, hey, you've made it clear that you're incredibly biased and that you're thinking with your heart. I'm thinking with my head. We'll see who's right come November. I stand by everything I said.

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
Obama's been the president for over 3 years and the democrats controlled all 3 chambers of government for 2 of those years.

I was reading in other threads that you're dead broke which certainly comes as NO SURPRISE as most Obama supporters have extreme difficulty supporting themselves financially. This is why you want the wealthy to pay more in taxes in hopes a few free monetary crumbs will fall your way.

For the record, I am not better off, nor worse off now than I was 3 years ago. I never claimed to be an Obama supporter or a Democrat for that matter.
I don't live in your corrupt, collapsing country therefore, I don't claim to support either side, I simply have an opinion. It is based on a contrast between how we treat our less fortunate, compared to how you treat your lower class. This is how many scholars believe you sould judge a society.
Thank you for the financial advice but, as I have said before, I don't take advice from retards.

GOOD LUCK Andy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
^
He's not dead broke, he got his Obama food stamp money yesterday, went to the bodega, got his .40 on the dollar, he's fine, him and his brothers.
Do you still think I'm black Nash?
You know this isn't T.O. typing right.
I'm literally ashamed that you use him as YOUR avatar BTW.
Please replace it with something more suitable, like a pic of Romney or a big huge dollar sign as you are quite clearly Richie Rich!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

The mistake you are making here is assuming that saying Obama will win is the same as saying Obama SHOULD win. It is not. NebraskaSux did not say Obama SHOULD win, and I definitely did not say he SHOULD win. We are saying he WILL win and -- HE WILL. And I say anyone who takes +200 on Romney is the absolute fool. The only demographic that the Republicans can pretty much count on is the Christian, religious right. You know because dems support abortion rights, etc. Well at least they would have gotten the Christian religios vote if Santorum was their candidate. They wont even get the Christian vote with Romney.

Because Mormon beliefs are "just crazy" ( a christian friend of mine told me that )

I agree, Mormon beliefs are crazy, but christian beliefs ( a talking snake, a man living for days in a whale, virgin birth, and reserection) these all make perfect sense

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
What defines Obama as a good president??? besides he plays golf 3-4 days a week? Bush never played gold during war. Bastard has nothing to run on! Mitt wins with ease unless Soros corrupts the system!
Obama plays golf, Bush cleared brush on his ranch. So what?

Soros has as much influence as the Koch brothers. Neither will decide the race.

It'll come down FL, OH, VA, NC, PA and a few others. Most states are actually irrelevant in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Close your eyes, what do you see? Nothing !
The conservative worldview in a nutshell... It is quite difficult to see with your eyes closed, dude.

btw, the economy was already fukked by the Ford administration. I blame the "opening" of China. Voting for Reagan was like voting for cancer because Carter couldn't cure cancer fast enough. If it wasn't for the Clinton tech boom we'd still be fukked since we have no manufacturing.