Login Search

Americasbookie.com? Scam or legit?

Last Post

Robbie,
I really hope you can turn things around and are able to lose some if not all of that Bet33 baggage.
Our mutual buddy 'Jon Cheers' has made believers out of a pretty tough crowd in SBR. Buckle in for the long haul with top notch CS, and quick dependable payouts. It seems like that simple two step is not so simple for too many shops, but it seems like the only road that leads to a monster client list of very loyal customers.
Best of luck you you.

Quote Originally Posted by danrockwood22 View Post
yea forward the wager to sbr that you deleted ( how do you explain that just deleting a bet????)
What was the status of the bet at the time the bet was pulled--was Woods way ahead? Also, did you accept the cancelation in order to receive your remaining funds faster?

Why does douche bag legion36 always bash people who have only a few posts or a member of sbr fot a short time? You think everybody knew about this website before...NO. Do yoh think everyone must stay glued to every move made on sbr like you....No. you are a no life loser who spends a majority of your time putting down other posters because they havent put in enough geek hours like you. You have finally been accepted into a group for once in your life and you can't even try to get along with people. Go back and look at the last 20 posts from this loser. Never a positive thing to say. Man...i wish i could reach thru this screen and whip your ass.