Login Search

Americasbookie.com? Scam or legit?

Last Post

they paid out i cashed out twice there 2 big withdrawls but id stay clear. I laid a bet for 500 dollars on tiger woods even money to beat lee westwood. I called up to check on my previous cashout zach got mad with me because i said i was to worried about my big cashout and bugging him to much pulled the place credited back to my account i have never seen a book just pull a play in the middle of a play. Closed my account they did pay my balance but basically stole 500 dollars from me because i would of won that play. Id stay clear if zach cant explain this.

never. never. never a good idea for a book or a representative of a book to go back a forth in a public forum with a poster. just let SBR take over, if you think you were right. makes the book always look petty. can't see why any book should have the right to cancel an excepted bet unless it's a bad line or past post. hope i get to hear the reason. it can't be, just your a pain in the ass so we are cancelling your pending wager. and if it is, i know i would not want them to be holding my money, or wagers.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
never. never. never a good idea for a book or a representative of a book to go back a forth in a public forum with a poster. just let SBR take over, if you think you were right. makes the book always look petty. can't see why any book should have the right to cancel an excepted bet unless it's a bad line or past post. hope i get to hear the reason. it can't be, just your a pain in the ass so we are cancelling your pending wager. and if it is, i know i would not want them to be holding my money, or wagers.
I don't know anything about this shop or this particular complaint but why shouldnt a company defend itself on a`public forum if people are on there bashing you. It is not petty, there are way too many posters complaining about books who are shot takers and and cheats in some form or another.

In fact, I have alot more respect for the majority of reputable books than I do for the majority of posters who complain about books, in so many cases the punter is doing something dodgy. There are so many complaints from posters looking to take a shot at books on these forums, it makes it that much harder to believe the cases where the gambler has a legitimate grievance.