Login Search

Chi Archie................

Last Post

JJ, you call it like it is. They don't let men with our moves go to the nightclubs, there's nobody left to dance with anyone else. That's why I've gotta fly out and visit you, hit some new dancing hot-spots where they don't know how good I am.

I know I'm gonna take some heat for this, but I agree you've got a nice body JJ. You obviously take care of yourself, and the eye patch is kinda sexy too. With a mustache you could easily be Errol Flynn, swashbuckling your way through pirate ships. Nice ass slapping too there, you covered all the bases in this video

I'll call you when I get back from the woods, JJ. It's sunny and warm today and I want to check the flow on a couple natural springs I've found. Even in the rainforest, you can never have enough sources of water.

JJ has guns.... I told quebb diesel this a long time ago....

a bit of gyno though....

if he lost 20lbs he'd look way better then my after pic... which is impressive at his age..... even if he takes gh and roids...maybe insulin cuz he hold so much water...

little ephedrine and caffeine stack for 12 weeks JJ... you can win the body for life contest with me

betcha JJ can bench 315 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Rogue do you think I should keep the eye patch on all the time even in public?
I don't see why not, JJ. I mean, your face, the mysteriousness of the eye patch, and I would say a light grey or dark tan derby hat and you could pretty much write your own ticket with the ladies.

What do you think? I think your features are calling out for a hat like this.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: image does not exist