Login Search

NADAL vs. DJOKOVIC: PART VII ....... In theaters on SUNDAY!

Last Post

I hope he will be mentally prepared. He should be, he is one of the best at his job.
And I think he realises that there will be plenty of time for mourning after the match.
People around him should prepare him for that.

Therefore I believe it will be a really nice match for trading - I expect at least couple of swings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Agree 100%. There will be no 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2 set tomm. These guys are WAY too good.

lol

there have been FIVE 6-1's or 6-2's in their last 3 MATCHES

not on clay those matches but certainly possible.

in last 5 matches of Fed/Nadal it has happened FOUR times

and, o/c, even though Nadal owns Fed on clay.... Fed has still managed to blast Nadal twice on clay by going 6-1 and 6-2 in a set... before he pees his pants w/ fear.

Djoker will get ample bp's. I wouldn't scoff at this happening in the 1st or 2nd set

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
lol

there have been FIVE 6-1's or 6-2's in their last 3 MATCHES

not on clay those matches but certainly possible.

in last 5 matches of Fed/Nadal it has happened FOUR times

and, o/c, even though Nadal owns Fed on clay.... Fed has still managed to blast Nadal twice on clay by going 6-1 and 6-2 in a set... before he pees his pants w/ fear.

Djoker will get ample bp's. I wouldn't scoff at this happening in the 1st or 2nd set

Only chance this happens on clay, you gotta have a monster serve like Fed's with easy points ...which none of these two have. These two are gonna have to weasel each other out in a groundstrokes fest.

totally disagree

Djoker is in Rafa's head. All it takes is Djoker serving... 1-0. Then Rafa broken as tennis players always mentally trip over their vaginas to start a match (ie, Wawrnka played great against Nadal... but he broke himself in the first game due to mental vagina-ness). Djoker holds again..... and Djoker gets more break chances (as he dominates in massive ratio)... and it's 4-0 and it's sealed.

Can easily happen.

I really don't see it from Rafa's side (a 6-2 or less), but Djoker can easily do it to Rafa

You're looking at stats not binding to this match at hand.

Nadal owns Monte Carlo...since 2003 , eight straight years, 41 consecutive win matches here even with Djoko playing in this tourney....this is NADAL'S HOUSE.....can Djoker beat Nadal here, of course he's got a chance he's number one....but to say Nadal loses a set 6-2 or less here when he's within his element, you have a better chance putting that money on a 5 team parlay.

that's bullshit

Djoker changed into a demi-god last year.

what you said is like Fed owns Wimbledon since 2003.... times change. now anybody can knock Fed out at Wimbledon... even Roddick almost did in that Elton John final.

Djoker owns Rafa's anus... the guy hasn't beaten Djoker in over 2 years.... and oddsmakers still throwing down no respect. they did it again and again and again... over and over again ... tourney after tourney last year

o/c Rafa can win, though

anyways, Djoker -200 at +1.5 sets... when he should be something close to that line as a fave.... seems like reasonable value

in last 5 matchups on clay Rafa only beat Djoker once 2-0 sets
.... and that one time included a TB. and now you've got the demigod version of Djoker in this new era

Rafa looked avg vs Simon and Wawrnka as they both challenged him. If Djoker A1 steak sauce shows up, the +1.5 sets is an easy banker

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
that's bullshit

what you said is like Fed owns Wimbledon since 2003.... times change. now anybody can knock Fed out at Wimbledon... even Roddick almost did in that Elton John final.

Poor comparison....Fed's Wimbledon record is nowhere near the stranglehold Rafa holds in Monte Carlo.

I'm not disputing Djoker will beat Nadal .......I'm disputing what you're saying about Djoker smoking Nadal 6-2 or 6-1....you know that sounds like you've been up for 5 days smoking crack when you say that right?