Login Search

Michigan State Spartans or North Carolina Tar Heels Poll?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
i don't care about unc being favored. What i know is that they simply have a lot more talent.

Michigan state has a better coach and some home court advantage, seeing as they're 90 miles from campus.

I think unc has about an 80% chance of winning.
you have lost your mind...msu top to bottom the whole team can play and will in the nba. Another sucker bet. Msu in a blowout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datek23 View Post
you have lost your mind...msu top to bottom the whole team can play and will in the nba. Another sucker bet. Msu in a blowout!!!
I have not lost my mind. I am willing to bet you that michigan state does not blow out UNC.

How about if Michigan State wins in a blowout (double digit points), I don't post here for a month. If it doesn't happen, you don't post here for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
what do you think about the previous michigan state loss by 35 to the heels?
What do you think about New England Patriots being 14 point favorites on a undefeated Season against NY Giants in the Super Bowl

What do think think About Detroit Pistons being 8 to 1 Underdogs against the Lakers Several years ago

What do you think about Applacian State beating Michigan in College Football

Regardless so what??? What is your point? MSU will destroy North Carolina tomorrow. North Carolina has zero chance of winning. Maybe I should say absolute zero which is almost -300 degrees frozen.

I do mean zero!!! Do not get burnt, MIIchigan State will destroy North Carolina Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
I have not lost my mind. I am willing to bet you that michigan state does not blow out UNC.

How about if Michigan State wins in a blowout (double digit points), I don't post here for a month. If it doesn't happen, you don't post here for a month.
Okay I will take your sucker bet..MSU will win over 10 points tomorrow...See you in a month sucker

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
Lawson and Hansborugh are two of the most dominant players to have played on a college team together. They never play sloppy and it will be hard for Mich st. to slow down the game. If they dont slow it down, they have no chance.
These two are not Hurley/Laettner,Jordan/Worthy or even Olajuwon/Drexler.

I'm even not sure how Lawson/Hansbrough stack up amongst UNC duos in recent years:Felton/May, Forte/Haywood, V.Carter/A.Jamison, Stackhouse/R.Wallace, etc. There's quite a range there and I'm not so quick to crown Lawson/Hansbrough. Personally, I see Hansbrough wilt in big games more often than not.