Login Search

Week 2 Aussie Rules Football leans and discussion..

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Guys am I missing something? Not watching game but from what I see there's a 4 point difference at quarter time, yet u guys r talking like its over??
Yes Carlton had 4 or 5 set shots for a goal in a row thanks to Brisbane not even being able to clear the ball outside of their own 50 each time. Luckily for them the Blues' kicking went squirrelly for a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I use 365's mobile app. AFL site seems to be delayed a minute or two whenever I try but 365 is spot on.

Domestic, I have no faith in this team. If Carlton hadn't gone on the turps there a bit with their kicking, this already would've been a blow out. They're winning almost every battle for the ball. Good to see as a fan but not when I have money on the other side
Blues haven't kicked straight for years.

Coochy, check out the sportal AFL app, its pretty good for updating scores quickly.

I do not trust anyone picks here yet as far as Aussie sports
I do not know if your all just taking shots for the action or have a clue
I am going to ask guys I know that live in Australia and bet big to see if the stuff written here is accurate

I am cautious with everything I do

Why does this Brissie 2H line keep dropping? Down 7pts at Sportingbet now. Really tempted to jump on Carlton -16.5 2H but am just going to ride out. Hopefully my over hits so I'll just lose the juice if the Blues run away with it.

Edit - should've said it was now Carlton -13.5. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
2nd half line is -13.5 @ centrebet

im tempted to take 2H over 93.5 but maybe im being gready since im already on over 191.5. It should easily go over 93.5 but dont want to lose my profit...
Yeah it ended up at -13.5 at Sporting too. Had to edit my post a few times

I was tempted to jump on the over as well but I decided to let it go. If I only end up eating the juice for fading Carlton, I'll be happy with that. And at least now I can still cheer for Brisbane to come back without having to worry about yet another 2H bet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I do not trust anyone picks here yet as far as Aussie sports
I do not know if your all just taking shots for the action or have a clue
I am going to ask guys I know that live in Australia and bet big to see if the stuff written here is accurate

I am cautious with everything I do
yeah that's y ur 54k in the red on that spreadsheet of yours, cos ur SO cautious...

Fukk u as I've proved myself both here and afar already.

Guys, to reiterate, plays in post 1 are ALL leans...play them or fade them and I wanted to apologize for any misinterpretation caused. GL

Matty, we should've faded the mother f'n public in the 2H. SON OF A BITCH. A 7pt line drop!

Maybe we should start tracking line movement. Or maybe someone is? If not, I can try to do it starting next week. Sucks to have missed the first 2 weeks but unless someone has the opening lines for each match in R1 and 2, I might be sol.