Login Search

Tracking the plays of an illegal, underaged gambler..

Last Post

Default Tracking the plays of an illegal, underaged gambler..

I will be separating my plays into 3 categories..

"Spread Plays" (Includes o/u) "Money Line Plays" & "Tilt plays that will probably make me go bankrupt"

Anyways, todays plays are

Bulls ML $152 to win $40
Kentucky ML $62 to win $20
Dallas/LA Under 189.5 $22 to win $20

Bankroll Started at $2,000. Let's see how this goes. It took a lot of discipline for me not to unload my whole bankroll on the Bulls ML.. Haha anyways, the journey begins

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
Okay I read the other thread earlier. I am going to say this is someones ghost made up handle. No way this is actually some 17 year old. Not buying it.
Theres no way this a new kid who just stumbled upon SBR he post exactly like every other ghost already

Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post
I will be separating my plays into 3 categories..

"Spread Plays" (Includes o/u) "Money Line Plays" & "Tilt plays that will probably make me go bankrupt"

Anyways, todays plays are

Bulls ML $152 to win $40
Kentucky ML $62 to win $20
Dallas/LA Under 189.5 $22 to win $20

Bankroll Started at $2,000. Let's see how this goes. It took a lot of discipline for me not to unload my whole bankroll on the Bulls ML.. Haha anyways, the journey begins
LOL at $152 to win $40

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
LOL at $152 to win $40
Yep I'm pretty sure that was a pretty laughable move. Like I said, lesson learned. My first day. I was like a kid in the candy store w/ $2,000 & the ability to bet on whichever game I wanted. Looked like it was free money, ended up losing $150 hhahaha