Login Search

Uconn over Syracuse? You GONE DONE BE OUT YA'LL FUKKING MIND!

Last Post

man, Cuse is loaded and jacked. they can dust crop this Uconn team and might be best team in country

won by 18 at home. was up 17 on the road at Uconn. you don't go up 17 on the road at Uconn in a rivalry game unless you got a huge cockk

nowadays I'm more inclined to wait on games but this ML looks very enticing

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Settle Down Gates, UConn might get rolled today.

Don't fukk with Uconn come tourney time...Seem to always step up. And everyone knows that Syracuse already has a top 2 seed secured.

But of course there is always the possibility that they get beat up on, especially by Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
well familiar with this tourney but I think this Cuse team is different... and Uconn is down

lol.

familiar with the tournament and Uconn is down?

lol.

Yes Syracuse may rout them, but I don't think I'd go as far as saying Uconn is down...They needed to win to get in the Tournament, if they happen to beat Syracuse they guarantee themselves a spot (if they haven't already squeaked in by winning yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
lol.

familiar with the tournament and Uconn is down?

lol.

Yes Syracuse may rout them, but I don't think I'd go as far as saying Uconn is down...They needed to win to get in the Tournament, if they happen to beat Syracuse they guarantee themselves a spot (if they haven't already squeaked in by winning yesterday)
Uconn is 100% in already.