Login Search

Real degenerates at the bar tonight

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
that is exactly how Jews think. it is unfortunate.

orale guey!
Just shows your ignorance with saying that. Most Jews I know insist on paying for anything and everything when we go out. Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross, I guess it's not your fault. Baruch HaShem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
no reason to throw Jesus in this dude, he attack a jewish person's sterotype, not his religion. Chill out pal.
No one's attacking your religion. It's just a stereotype that we have for you guys. You believe in ghosts.

Seriously though, stereotypes really aren't cool, neither is attacking anyone's religion. Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by whyteowl View Post
No one's attacking your religion. It's just a stereotype that we have for you guys. You believe in ghosts.

Seriously though, stereotypes really aren't cool, neither is attacking anyone's religion. Can't we all just get along?
strange how this "Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross" isn't attacking someone's religion

Jesus Christ is the most important thing a man has to value in his life. Jesus Christ and the New Testament are really the only thing that matters in life. Without either, we are not what we are today. Jesus Christ has given me the power to exist, the power to pro create, the power to pick winners, the power to snort yola, the power to cradle BTJ like a newborn that has been dumped in dumpster... May Jesus Christ Strike down on anyone that doesn't believe in him. I feel sorry for the man that doesn't accept Christ into his life. Once you eat the Ritz Cracker, aka Body of Christ that Father Virgil gives you, you are given new strength and power to be. May Jesus Christ Bless you and Beantownjeem!

Smokey 3:16

Cheers!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.