Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
PG: Rose
SG: Kobe
SF: Lebron
PF: Durant
C: Howard

Is this going to be the Olympic lineup?
The only thing that would change is Paul in for Rose, so they can bring Rose off the bench as a change of pace back if you will. I think Rose should start, but I feel like he, Melo and K Love off the bench would be a great scoring threesome for Team USA.

Either Way, Team USA is back to Dream Team status. Rose will probably come off the bench though so he can lay waste to all those white boys

1) Lebron James
2) Chris Paul
3) Kevin Durant
4) Kobe Bryant
5) Derrick Rose
6) Dwayne Wade

- If Howard improved his FT shooting to the point where he actually became dangerous at the line (currently 49%), and improved his assist/turnover ratio a little, he could challenge for the top 5.

- Kyle Lowry is about as complete of a player as you can find. He's going to be a top 5 player before long.

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
Wow this thread is ******* stupid.

Anyone who doesn't have LeBron james #1 doesn't know a God damn thing about the game of basketball. Like really, you don't know a ******* thing if you fall in that group.

And Jeremy Lin even being mentioned in this thread is hilarious. Oh, and I'm a die-hard Knicks fan and I have been since I was 8 years old. Jeremy Lin is more than likely not even worthy of being a starting PG in the NBA, although he could end up proving that wrong. Either way, he's not even CLOSE to being an all-star. So to put him on a top 5 or 10 players in the world list makes you look like a ******* idiot.

Some of you really need to read up on the game of basketball. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Who could cover Lin when he beat the Lakers? Was he better than Kobe? Could Kobe stop him? Absolutely NOT.