Login Search

Diaz just proved wha a punk bitch he is post fight

Last Post

Shame on all of you who are saying that Condit won that fight. Really. Shame. You are no good for this sport. You want to see fights with fighters running or dry-hump wrestling. You want to see boring decisions. I want to see fighters engage! I want to see fights!You are no good for this sport, because fights like that are no good for this sport. UFC is not going to gain new fans by having fighters fight that way. That is not the way a fight should be fought. That is a form of cheating, IMO. You sign a contract to fight, your goal should be to finish the fight. Not to run around and hope to outside your opponent via legkicks. If you're afraid of your opponent and know you can't beat him so you have to rely on a cheat of an option, then you know you don't deserve to be the World Champion! A World Champion is Jose Aldo, GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, JDS, Edgar, Cruz--- these guys go after their opponents and look for the finish! Edgar could have done against Maynard what Condit did against GSP and won easily in the first fight, but the dude is a fighter, he gets in there and battles. His movement and footwork helped him, but he didn't run like bitch ass Carlitos.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Shame on all of you who are saying that Condit won that fight. Really. Shame. You are no good for this sport. You want to see fights with fighters running or dry-hump wrestling. You want to see boring decisions. I want to see fighters engage! I want to see fights!You are no good for this sport, because fights like that are no good for this sport. UFC is not going to gain new fans by having fighters fight that way. That is not the way a fight should be fought. That is a form of cheating, IMO. You sign a contract to fight, your goal should be to finish the fight. Not to run around and hope to outside your opponent via legkicks. If you're afraid of your opponent and know you can't beat him so you have to rely on a cheat of an option, then you know you don't deserve to be the World Champion! A World Champion is Jose Aldo, GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, JDS, Edgar, Cruz--- these guys go after their opponents and look for the finish! Edgar could have done against Maynard what Condit did against GSP and won easily in the first fight, but the dude is a fighter, he gets in there and battles. His movement and footwork helped him, but he didn't run like bitch ass Carlitos.
BallinBlades?!

lol quite ironic and funny tht u'v listed GSP and Cruz in that...two guys who get endless criticism for being boring and taking the easy route to victories!

And yes Frankie was elusive but also more aggressive than Condit, but he also got battered in the first round of each fight whilst Condit barely got hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
BallinBlades?! lol quite ironic and funny tht u'v listed GSP and Cruz in that...two guys who get endless criticism for being boring and taking the easy route to victories! And yes Frankie was elusive but also more aggressive than Condit, but he also got battered in the first round of each fight whilst Condit barely got hit!
I list Cruz and GSP because they engage their opponents and beat on them. When have you seen them running away for 5 rounds????

GSP is boring but he steal dominates his opponents, he doesn't run from them!

I won't say Cruz is boring. He's exciting to watch, he just sucks at finishing his opponents. He doesn't run away, either. He uses beautiful footwork and attacks!

I list Cruz and GSP because they engage their opponents and beat on them. When have you seen them running away for 5 rounds????

GSP is boring but he steal dominates his opponents, he doesn't run from them!

I won't say Cruz is boring. He's exciting to watch, he just sucks at finishing his opponents. He doesn't run away, either. He uses beautiful footwork and attacks!
Seem to remember u also saying tht Brookins beat Koch despite him hugging on to Koch's leg for three rounds. U weren't moaning about lack of excitement or Brookins lack of desire to "fight" in tht one

Why do you post the same pics in every thread? Do you want people to think you're cool for posting those?

Anyway- Diaz went into round 5 under the impression that he was up 3 rounds to 1. Most people watching thought it was 2-2. If he knew he was down, he would have been more aggressive and finished Condit on the ground like he said he would have. Instead he cruised through the round and won it, thinking he won the fight 4 rounds to 1.

V is happy because he had money on Condit. I am not happy because I'm a fan of the sport and hate seeing bullsh*t like that. If fights like that in the future are going to be awarded to the guy running away and getting his ass beat, then I don't see myself being a fan for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Seem to remember u also saying tht Brookins beat Koch despite him hugging on to Koch's leg for three rounds. U weren't moaning about lack of excitement or Brookins lack of desire to "fight" in tht one
Yeah, I was "moaning" about it being one of the most boring fights I've ever seen, so eat that.

Your memory really sucks.

Why do you post the same pics in every thread? Do you want people to think you're cool for posting those?

Anyway- Diaz went into round 5 under the impression that he was up 3 rounds to 1. Most people watching thought it was 2-2. If he knew he was down, he would have been more aggressive and finished Condit on the ground like he said he would have. Instead he cruised through the round and won it, thinking he won the fight 4 rounds to 1.

V is happy because he had money on Condit. I am not happy because I'm a fan of the sport and hate seeing bullsh*t like that. If fights like that in the future are going to be awarded to the guy running away and getting his ass beat, then I don't see myself being a fan for too long.
Why do u keep posting ur "comedy" videos? Do you want people to think you're cool?

And no, I just like getting a reaction like yours!

Im happy because I had money on Condit, but I'd of still made profit even if Diaz had of won a decision. Difference is I can be objective about the fight and outcome...just as I was before the fight happened.
Last edited by Vaughany; 02-06-12 at 05:40 PM.

Yeah, I was "moaning" about it being one of the most boring fights I've ever seen, so eat that.

Your memory really sucks.
Dont see u say that anywhere in your thread for that event. The most u said was "neither were very impressive".

U were also saying tht Brookins won tht fight, were u not?....

Jonathan Brookins- In my eyes, Brookins won all three rounds. He dominated most of the three rounds, although not doing much damage, but still- domination. He landed a lot of good hits. Maybe not as much as Koch did, but close. It wasn't a good performance for Brookins, but he won the damn thing. He kept Koch from following through with his game plan. Koch couldn't do shit to him but land some shots. He was clearly aggravated, as I predicted. Fight went the way I predicted, except Brookins didn't get the decision.
"He kept Koch from following through with his game plan. Koch couldn't do shit to him but land some shots. He was clearly aggravated, as I predicted."

hmmm I recall Condit preventing Diaz from implementing his gameplan and also Diaz was clearly aggravated....different rules for different fights tho I guess!
Last edited by Vaughany; 02-06-12 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
nice, just looked up their scorecards. Peoples and Jarman only gave Diaz one round and it wasn't even the 5th. Awesome.

Judge Peoples gave Diaz round 3
Judge Morse-Jarman gave Diaz round 3
Judge Kamijo gave Diaz rounds 2 and 5
These looks like judges that know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
all three UFC judges Rogan, Goldberg I think some of those people know mma and they had Condit winning

Rogan corrected himself and gave the fight to Diaz. He scored it 1,2 and 5 for diaz, as did most rational fight fans.

I personally don't care what Rogan thinks (too much Alex Jones and phenethylamines have infected his brain),but I know we have a lot of Rogan fanboys on this board.
Last edited by illmatick; 02-06-12 at 06:07 PM.

At the end of the day, who cares ?
Condit will fight GSP,
If diaz decides to un ragequit/retire he will fight somebody else, then if victorious, he will fight the winner of GSP/Condit.
He will have time to gameplan to counter Condits style and try and finish the fight.

Condit did not do anything that Lyoto Machida was not famous for.

Diaz kept walking forward because he wanted to brawl. Condit did not want to get caught up in a brawl, so he backed away and picked his his spots. it is strategy. If you guys do not like it, then event your own sport where you put two guys in a cage the size of a closet and let them beat on each other till one gets knocked out.