Login Search

Josh Hamilton drinking again

Last Post

I'll repost something i posted earlier....
Right now, the Hamilton thing just seems so ridiculously overblown... maybe there is more to the story, but going to the bar and getting tipsy for the first time in a long time is not the end of the world for Hamilton... I understand the seriousness of addiction (a little to first hand to be honest) but there is no need to make such a fuss about a few drinks. I hate how people are saying "I really hope he gets his act together" and crap like that. From the outside looking in, he appears to have his act together at lot more than 99.999% of the world.... I mean, he is a multi-million dollar athlete, one of the best players in the world. If anything he deserves the benefit of the doubt, instead of harsh criticism.

If on the other hand hes been on some crazy bender, shooting up speedballs in a dumpster, trying not to crap himself, stealing babies to make baby sandwiches, then I guess that would be cause for concern.

if u are weak willed with a addictive personality, you cant drink again, if he does it will lead to him going off the deep end, eventually... the rangers cant afford that. they better jump on this and squash it before the season starts.

thats why u see all these ex druggie jesus freaks, they have to be addicted to something to feel right, so they get addicted to jesus instead... if I were josh hamiliton, I would just curve my craving for drugs and alcohol with banging random whores

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
Why the hell would I wast my time praying for Hamilton?
Guy has life by the balls..fck him if he is back on drugs that's his fault.
Lol pray for him...Deuce u fckn idiot
Scaper.....you seem a little on edge as of late. What's up, pal?

I'm thinking those Connecticut winters
may have you a little stir crazy......a la Jack Nicholson in "The Shining"!

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
I'll repost something i posted earlier....
Right now, the Hamilton thing just seems so ridiculously overblown... maybe there is more to the story, but going to the bar and getting tipsy for the first time in a long time is not the end of the world for Hamilton... I understand the seriousness of addiction (a little to first hand to be honest) but there is no need to make such a fuss about a few drinks. I hate how people are saying "I really hope he gets his act together" and crap like that. From the outside looking in, he appears to have his act together at lot more than 99.999% of the world.... I mean, he is a multi-million dollar athlete, one of the best players in the world. If anything he deserves the benefit of the doubt, instead of harsh criticism.

If on the other hand hes been on some crazy bender, shooting up speedballs in a dumpster, trying not to crap himself, stealing babies to make baby sandwiches, then I guess that would be cause for concern.

ya i always feel bad for people who have battled drinking...who are, or were, full blown addicts at some point

because theyve ruined it for themselves really.....if they turn it around its basically expected that they can never touch the stuff again or they are off the wagon and just cant beat it....drinking is so much fun....but some people let it spiral out of control and these people, famous or not, are going to be scrutinized if they touch it again after supposedly conquering it.......its a shame they cant go back and have a few once in awhile without fear that its gotten the best of them again

anyways....josh you down to play rf or dh? ship him up to boston....got a few guys up here you can pal around with