Login Search

Which poster wrote this post on 07-20-2005?

Last Post

Default Which poster wrote this post on 07-20-2005?

"Guys I can call any top offshore book and get the gambling heads instantly. They all know me well, I have moved for Walters, had my own syndicate and of course booked in Vegas legally. My outlaw lines are very respected, I am somewhat flamboyant and love to flirt and show myself off which at times irks people, some guys don't like that I am in tune with myself and comfortable in all situations. Like many other pros I have had bad losing times and nice winning times.

I have lived in different places from Mansions to Basements and hung with all the big timers from Barry Manilow to walking the streets of CR with Mickey of Cris with my mink on. I have butted heads with top forum owners and book owners alike.

You will not see guys like me and Sick Gambler every again, both posting pioneers and both very dedicated to this profession. I do move players pretty good from book to book with my posts if needed and have been compared to Ross Perot.

My home base is Newark and hang with lots of Brothers and Italians and a legend with kids around the area . The hookers love me as do the pimps. I am good looking and sharp dressing most of the time. My favorite thing to do is get kids out of school and then we go the track in my van and have fun gambling all day.

The legend stories are true about me going on rooftops and throwing at bazooka bubble gum to kids, wearing my bow-an-arrow uniform in the streets of Newark, hitting baseballs off buildings to figure wind direction to get an edge and of course the great grab ass games we have had in locker rooms.

I love you guys and spend most of my time on forums and trying to groom some of my young friends to carry the torch one day. We are trying to get into more videos now to send our messages out.

I know the industry inside and out and my book ratings are the best in the world."