Login Search

$$$$ 6 tv locks $$$$ guaranteed $$$$

Last Post

Whatever...its all good....from now on Im not even putting the amounts...all Ive got to say is...lets say you had a chance to make lets say 5k a week doing somethin illegal...and you dont work...would you go buy a 500k house?....nope...you cant...youll be in jail in a heartbeat...you can buy brand new vehicles...got 2..sarahs and mine...SUV's...paid cash...I even posted a picture of mine...2012...ill post another pic...I dont give a phuck...I'll post videos..pics...what do you guys want...hot oysters...cars....but I cant go buying houses...thats a big time red flag..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
Post the suvz chump dick post emm and show the internetz what big time is
I wouldnt call it big time...big time is when you can enjoy it...but thats how people get busted....the feds have been after me for years...but I dont even have to touch it...all I do is take a phone call...and make a phone call...if I ever get busted...all they will find is money...and that wont happen either...theyve been trying for 20 years...no money comes near my dwelling

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post

I wouldnt call it big time...big time is when you can enjoy it...but thats how people get busted....the feds have been after me for years...but I dont even have to touch it...all I do is take a phone call...and make a phone call...if I ever get busted...all they will find is money...and that wont happen either...theyve been trying for 20 years...no money comes near my dwelling
Come to Canada, the REAL land of the free. where the IRS isnt up your ass and you can do what the fukk you want. Come and go as you please

You can go to any convenience store and bet on all sports (we call it proline), any gambling or lottery winnings are tax free, smoke all the dope you want, women are cool as hell.. and i can go on and on and on on all the benefits ;-)

Umm if your doing something illegal where you make 5k a week you probably wouldn't be posting that you do something illegal where you make 5k a week unless you were retarded and wanted the feds to come kick down your door and reposses the cars which you just told everyone that you bought with money from your illegal activity. Either your lying, or you doing something shady ruining peoples lives making 5k a week illegally, either way. . . . . your a douche