Login Search

Rick Santorum took dead baby home to 'play with it'

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
Another chickenhawk that has a blood-thirst for war but apparently had no appetite to enlist.

I don't really give a shit now that Ron Paul has no chance to win anyway. Obama, Romney, Santorum et al are basically the same on the substantive issue (more war, more spending...).
Of course he does.

All of them---Cheney, Santorum, Wolfowitz---they are all very brave with other people's sons, daughters, husbands, and wives----as long as no one in their family is fighting these wars, they are all for them.

Just look at Santorum----you know what kind of dick he was in high school---probably got the shit beat out of him weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
Another chickenhawk that has a blood-thirst for war but apparently had no appetite to enlist.

I don't really give a shit now that Ron Paul has no chance to win anyway. Obama, Romney, Santorum et al are basically the same on the substantive issue (more war, more spending...).

bingo

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
Higher Ups just toying with you morons with the candidates they toss out there every 4 years...

Reagan was the last real President you'll ever see...

Keep wasting your time "voting"...
Reagan the actor/spokesperson(conman)

Reagan was also the president that gave millions of Latinos amnesty..

Reagan was the beginning of this puppet type president.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
Reagan the actor/spokesperson(conman)

Reagan was also the president that gave millions of Latinos amnesty..

Reagan was the beginning of this puppet type president.
America needs Latinos...

Hard working people that believe in Family...

But this doesn't mean you leave your borders wide open and turn into global partner to the world...

Reagan was a realist that understood what needed to be done to survive... Today, these guys are just selling eachother down the river to keep afloat another day...

Not going to end well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
In a 2005 New York Times Magazine profile by writer Mike Sokolove described how the Santorum family reacted to the tragedy: “Rick and Karen Santorum would not let the morgue take the corpse of their newborn; they slept that night in the hospital with their lifeless baby between them.”
It's hard to get any opinion in America that has a broad consensus, but I'm willing to bet that if you did a poll on that you're going to see at least a 90% "Wait? Somebody did that? Is that a joke? That's some messed up %*()#@*)" response.

If you guys don't understand that its rigged I feel sorry for you...

There is 150 Million Plus Conservatives in this country and you think the best people they can find are Some Wackjob Abortion Hater, an 80 year old midget that wants to legalize drugs, and a Morman...

Get Fukkin Real People!!!!

Last time they gave us a Liberal War Hero and a HouseWife!!!!

Wake the fukk up people!!!!