Login Search

What chance do you give Dallas to beat Philly this week?

Last Post

Default What chance do you give Dallas to beat Philly this week?

Line is at Dallas -3 +100 right now. Where do you guys think this number ends up??

Not going to lie.....after watching Philly yesterday, there's no way I'd touch that.

I think the Cowboys have a tough task ahead if the Eagle's team from yesterday shows up. But who knows with this Philly team? I don't think the earlier game makes that big of a difference. You're going to have one of those blow-outs every year.

Romo has been playing absolutely lights out. On pace for 4500 yds, 35 td, 10 int.

Love to hear your thoughts on Americas Team chances for a victory.......

should be a better game than last time around. Romo looks like he's finally tired of acting like a pussy. I was impressed with him Saturday night but that was against an awful team. Even though he was facing a bad team, his body language and everything was improved. Before you could tell he just wasn't very comptetitive , just kind of looked like he was just going through the motions.

I think he realizes if he doesn't get his act together now and win a big game for once in his career then it will be no more title of "Dallas Cowboys QB"