Login Search

I Have A Decision To Make About A Female Co-Worker

Last Post

Default I Have A Decision To Make About A Female Co-Worker

I've been on a diet, and have lost 10 lbs. in the last month and a half. A lot of the workers have noticed it because I'm always walking in the parking lot during breaks and lunch. Anyway, I made friends with a female employee the last month. Nothing serious, pretty much your normal "Hi", "Bye", "How's Your Family?" thing. We were talking today, and she was telling me how she was a fitness trainer for 15 years, often and on, before coming to work for us. She exercises at the same YMCA like I do, and she offered to meet me there 2-3 days a week, free of charge, and give me some tips on how to work out. She says it helps when you have a partner to push you.

I'm a married man, and not (I repeat not) attracted to this lady. She is drop dead gorgeous, though. I think she knows what she's talking about, and could probably help me out quite a bit. If I do this, I'm interested to see what Mrs. KLC's reaction would be. I don't think she would care at first. We've been married 21 years, so I have a pretty good track record of loyalty to our marriage. The thing I'm worried about is if I shed 100 lbs., and start looking pretty good. She had jealousy pangs when we were younger, but that hasn't been an issue for over a decade. I'm wondering if those might come back to the surface if I get back in shape, and keep working out with this lady.

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
no offense, but if you need to lose 100 lbs, then this drop dead gorgeous chick is probably just trying to be nice and help you out.

good luck
I agree. I'm just worried about what my wife would think after a few months to a year if I lost the weight, and was still working out with her.