Login Search

Not Much Talk Tonight About Packers???

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
+1

i thinking something like 3x +14 & 1x ML
looks good to me. Vikings cover the spread and if they lose ( which they probably will) the spread bet will cover the ML loss. So in essence you get a free shot on the ML Of course it's possible the Packers win by 2 TD's or more, but I say they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
because it's atrocious value

you really think the vikings have a 1 in 6 chance of winning this game starting a rookie QB on the road against the undefeated defending super bowl champs??
So you think -725 is a good value for a team that won the last meeting by 6 points and +590 is an atrocious bet for the other team coming off of a bye week?

Why don't you risk 1500 to win 200 and I'll risk about 30 to win the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
u don't know the first thing about value...

The only thing atrocious about this game is the packers defense... they can't stop anybody, and Minny has had two weeks two prepare for a division opponent who they just play 2 games back and lost by 6...

I could Easily see AP having a huge night and plus its primetime, MNF... Everybody steps their game up...

Jared Allen should be able to generate some pressure, and atleast they should keep it close...

Yes They have a 1 in 6 chance of winning
Over is the play here. Just got it at 49 1/2.

honestly I think the Vikings have as good of a chance as anybody left on the Packers schedule to beat the Vikings.

When the Packers offense does struggle it is usually b/c the offensive line can't protect Rodgers. Jared Allen will need a huge game to pull off the upset. Also worth noting Winfield the Vikings #1 cornerback is back tonight and finally he is 100%. He has missed the last 4 or 5 games.

When the Vikings have the ball I really like the Vikings chances, Peterson should have a monster game. The Vikings are trying to get him more involved in the passing game and let him catch the ball in space.

Shancoe, Jenkins, and Harvin are all capable recievers.

I think this game will be won and lost by whoever wins the battle of the trenches. Whichever team gets the most pressure on the QB will win. If the Vikings defensive line and offensive have solid games I say they win tonight. Question is how good is that Vikings o-line. Can anybody other than Jared Allen get to aaron rodgers?

when Allen does sack Rodgers he will need to make it hurt. Maybe slam Rodgers down on his throwing arm a few times, make him start having happy feet. This game tonight is the Vikings super bowl