Login Search

Is it safe to deposi at 5dimes?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
WHEN I HEAR OF SLOW PAYS I STAY AWAY SO IF PEOPLE ARE SAYING 5 DIMES ISNT PAYING THATS GOOD ENOUGH TO SCARE ME

HERITAGE SEEMS TO BE HOLDING THERE OWN I HAVENT HEARD OF ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM
STAY THE **** AWAY FROM 5DIMES

I would rather send my money to bookmaker and heritage

it really comes down to tony being sick and tired of people depositing 100.00 on friday, winning 125.00, and trying to withdraw it on tuesday. he is trying to discourage these petty withdrawals and if you do you will get a "just leave it in" tee shirt autographed by tony himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
its only ***************... no one is complaining about **/** so if you use those i dnt see a problem. stay away from ***************. just stick to the major sports i suggest. dont bet on dumb things like john cena to win the title or a tennis match in cambodia at 5 am.
What is wrong with betting a tennis match in Cambodia at 5am? You realize they are in a different time zone and tennis matches are played all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
I wish I had known this before I won a good chunk of change from their office pools. I'll just leave it in there until football season is over and they get a processor that can count to two.
You'll be fine to withdraw now. The players who have pending withdrawals through the processor with issues are the ones waiting to find out if the processor sent the funds or not. If not, they'll be resent.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
i requested p2p this morning picked up about an hour ago. easiest shit ever. mid 3 digits

Tony,

You are full of shit...I requested 3 p2p request this morning and its a 24 hour request and will not get confirmation names until tomorrow by 2:00....Dude why are you here telling lies just to make 5dimes credible...Im waxing everyone one of you fools that are coming on SBR with pure bullshit to help 5dimes look better

if you act like you do on here i would make you wait too. i request this morning around 9 am via p2p and after 4 pm asked for the update double checked like i always and they gave me a name one first name 3 last names and i picked up mid 3 digits p2p at wal mart about an hour ago why would i lie get one of the mods on here and ill send them the info privately

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1986 View Post
Tony,

You are full of shit...I requested 3 p2p request this morning and its a 24 hour request and will not get confirmation names until tomorrow by 2:00....Dude why are you here telling lies just to make 5dimes credible...Im waxing everyone one of you fools that are coming on SBR with pure bullshit to help 5dimes look better
got my p2p the SAME day i requested it also...u have no udea what u are talking about and u look like a complete and total moron OP..it can be the same day OR up to 24hrs later...embarassed 4 u actually

but everybody knows this about u already and are tired of u after 1 week of being a member here

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post

You'll be fine to withdraw now. The players who have pending withdrawals through the processor with issues are the ones waiting to find out if the processor sent the funds or not. If not, they'll be resent.
Thanks for the information. I will still wait until the season is over so I have to withdraw only one time. I hate fighting for my money.