Login Search

Should I go all in on the Jets -7 tomorrow????

Last Post

$1,000 is all I got in my account at the moment. Won $2,000 on Saturday with a 5 team parlay Auburn ML, Alabama -24, Ohio State +3.5, LSU -15, Oklahoma State -7.

Cashing out a $1,000 to pay off some bills. I feel like I need to go all in on my next play. If I bet $100 a game I would end up down to $300 before long and then I would probably go all in at $300 and eventually lose it all. If I bet it all on 1 game then I have a 50% chance of doubling my bankroll.

I don't have much confidence in the Jets and they looked terrible vs Ravens.... but Dolphins have no running game this year and Matt Moore is not a great QB. Homefield advantage should be huge on monday night.

If I don't pull the trigger on this one I was thinking Eagles probably will be -3 at home vs Cowboys in 2 weeks. Eagles should win that. And I like LSU to beat Alabama on Nov.5th

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Ice House NO

Your not experienced enough to take the fukkin pressure, I can see you crumbling if you lose

Play it for $300

oh yeah i would crumble big time if i lost lol.... wish i had seen your video before that Eagles game ... I was on the road all day so I didn't see it until after the game. nice call on the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
Why 42%?

my only concern with this Jets game is that its a big public play and the books seem to be getting beat bad lately .... also this is a Rivalry game.

would it make any sense to bet $1000 on ML -300?
Put Half on the Chiefs +3.5 and half on Indiana +23...

Take six days off...

Exercise, read a book...

Come back next Sunday night and tell me how you feel...

divisional game and dolphins coming off the bye

with that being said, matt moore is completely worthless. fire away.

take a look at the under too. dolphins D will play inspired against rusty jets offense. but dolphins O will kick field goals all night.