Login Search

I Think I Hate Brandon Inge....

Last Post

Default I Think I Hate Brandon Inge....

....guy seems like a total fukkin' tool.

I was sitting close to him during the rain delays last night, and he just acts so fake, laughing like every remotely funny thing someone said was the funniest fukkin' thing ever!! When they went back out to warm up, he even bugs me with the way he plays catch. Super demonstrative on every throw, always flipping the ball to himself behind his back. He just seems like one of those little, scrappy guys that have always bugged me. I'd really like to punch him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
whats more toolish, A. laughing like every remotely funny thing someone said was the funniest fukkin' thing ever!!

B. Posting on a forum complaining about it........
The fukk??

OMG.....I thought we've always been friends, brother? Now you come onto an online chit-chat room in front of all of my brethren and call me a bigger tool than Brandon Inge??

You go straight to hell, OhmyGodyourmom!!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
If opie hates him, then I hate him too.
My new rule.
You would FOR SURE hate him, too! Even the way he wears the old-timey full stirrups and his pants up to his knees. I like that old school look on some, but on him it just look like he's trying too hard.

I promise he's one of those 5'9 guys who was always the little guy athlete on his team, but has a "great motor" and loves to hear how he "hustles" and "outworks" everyone else. Constantly hear people refer to him as "scrappy".

You know those guys?? I hate those guys......

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
Opie do you think you could take Inge???What should you of told Brandon Inge to do Opie?????
GUARANTEE I could take this fukk. I almost yelled at him last night on the field, but too many kiddos were around......

I was gonna go, "Hey Inge.....how 'bout you stop bouncing around out there like some hopped-up midget, wipe that goofy, underdog grin off your face, grow out that annoying crew cut....and just shut your high-energy, motor runnin', scrappy hustlin' goof mouth!!"

....but I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
You would FOR SURE hate him, too! Even the way he wears the old-timey full stirrups and his pants up to his knees. I like that old school look on some, but on him it just look like he's trying too hard.

I promise he's one of those 5'9 guys who was always the little guy athlete on his team, but has a "great motor" and loves to hear how he "hustles" and "outworks" everyone else. Constantly hear people refer to him as "scrappy".

You know those guys?? I hate those guys......
hahaha... i know the type.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post

You just described every black pro athlete
Yes....but being white makes Inge even more annoying. I bet all the black guys on his teams growing up all hated his guts!

Where, like with myself, black people have always loved me! I am VERY POPULAR in the black community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
I think I remember an ESPN special on Inge about how great of a guy he is off the field. Spending hours upon hours with child cancer patients, etc. Nice guy to hate
While this is admirable....I have the sneaking suspicion a lot of these kids wanted to punch him in the face by the end of the visit.