Login Search

Game 5 yanks/brewers should be a all in play for everybody

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Um, where am I wrong? Fister may have been the best pitcher in the American League during the month of September and Kennedy would be a Cy Young candidate if not for the years the Phillies pitchers and Kershaw had. And stop stressing home field so much, it means basically nothing in a deciding game when the better team wins more often than not. You better do some homework before you come at me son.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
Gallardo at home beats Kennedy on the road any day. No matter how good Kennedy pitched against the the powerhouses offenses of the NL West this year.

Fister did well on DET but he already got smacked around by Yanks, should continue especially on an elimination game.

Both Nova and Gallardo have better stuff and should win, but if you want go ahead and bet both dogs, no one will talk you out of it.

By the way, don't call me son. You are at best a mediocre capper for a so called tout. Also noticed you took off your sig the "winning seasons you had", is it possible that it might have been because you havent had any on a major american sport lately?

Don't understand your tone of superiority.
Just like I told the other guy, home/away splits mean nothing in a deciding game, the better team (or in baseball the better pitcher) usually wins. As for my signature, it dropped off by itself (i think ALL sigs disappeared for everybody at some point?) and I don't have prior SBR records saved anywhere to replace it. If memory serves me, my streak of winning SBR seasons was snapped at 15 with MLB two years ago. I actually lost the last two years in a row in MLB, and this year would make three. I also lost less than 2.00 units in both NFL and CBB last year, won in NBA, NHL and CFB. I think that's 18 winnings seasons out of 22, but feel free to check final threads of past seasons to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Thehusker View Post
The public is all up on NYY which means the house is
3ss3ntially Detriot. To pick NYY is the reason these cats pay in every Monday. Detroit

The public is right more then 50% of the time.

I will take the Yankees tonight and do the squaredance after they win

Yankees will advance.

Well. Verlander isnt going for detriot, game 5 in yankee stadium. I don't know how you go with det on the money line here. maybe +1.5. Yanks are just a vet group, who know how to win. And have a great 1-2 punch in the 8th and 9th which shortens the game.

It always helps, which is also a good reason to pick the brewers IMO. they have a great 1-2 punch in the 8th and 9th. and obviously this game won't have as much offense as the past two with gallardo on the mound.

well maybe not for the d-bags. I think the brewers score 4+ runs around that. Braun is too good, this is where MVP's, and all time greats step up. If he has a big game, here. He surpasses Yount by the end of his career. Got to give a lot of props to bruan for staying in milwuakee. I don't mind when players leave, because honestly i would probably do the same thing if i could make millions of dollars elsewhere i don't get why fans get so upset when players do things that they would do. Its not like they have some blood attachment to the specific team.

Anyways , i a square. I say, pitching matters. Roy Holladay roars in game 5, Gallardo dominates in game 5 with his change up and curve. And Yanks roar louder then the tigers.