Login Search

Boise St -20.5?

Last Post

I have been thinking about that too, Toledo is a good team, probably the best over all team Boise will play so far this year, and probably all year in the regular season. -20.5 points is a lot, but it is @ Boise. I have been going back and fourth in this one, it would be a great opportunity to create a teaser with a few other picks with.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
I have been thinking about that too, Toledo is a good team, probably the best over all team Boise will play so far this year, and probably all year in the regular season. -20.5 points is a lot, but it is @ Boise. I have been going back and fourth in this one, it would be a great opportunity to create a teaser with a few other picks with.
I thought it was @ Toledo?

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
Ummm... No it's not at Boise. It's at Toledo.

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
Toledo can score some points. I wouldn't underestimate the home field and a pretty good offense.

their offense looked horrible at OSU

they got just 40 yards rushing and they needed 40 passing plays just to get 290 yards passing (only 50% completion percentage). The only reason they got 22 points was because of a big special teams play and OSU couldn't sustain any drives

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
their offense looked horrible at OSU

they got just 40 yards rushing and they needed 40 passing plays just to get 290 yards passing (only 50% completion percentage). The only reason they got 22 points was because of a big special teams play and OSU couldn't sustain any drives
OSU at home is a tough defense for any offense. They shut Oregon down too, so that isn't really a fair comparison. I don't respect Boise St.'s Inflated stats against cup cakes. scoring 22 against OSU and having ESPN put their score in blue on the main page is enough to keep me from laying 3 TD's against Toledo.