Login Search

Another Error

Last Post

Default Another Error

"My Posts"

When I click on it I get the following error message:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

So we have "my posts", SBRContests (error message at least once daily), SBRodds (some games you click to see odds and it just times out, with no odds showing), SBRPoker (king of disconnects) all messed up of late and no one seems to care.

Carry on SBR, starting to remind me of the Buccos... if Mgt. is collecting a paycheck, who cares.

My posts has had an error for me for a while of and on, kinda similar to iceminers.

Dunno if its the same, but it happens when i refresh 'myposts' page, not when I click on it. I find I need to go back to the forum, then I can always get in.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
We couldn't reproduce this error logged in under your handle, iceminers. Please let us know if the issue reoccurs.
It happens every time I click "my posts" Lou... this has been happening for quite awhile now, was just pissed off yesterday because I needed to find a post of mine and it couldn't, so I made this thread. I just clicked it again now and still same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
It happens every time I click "my posts" Lou... this has been happening for quite awhile now, was just pissed off yesterday because I needed to find a post of mine and it couldn't, so I made this thread. I just clicked it again now and still same problem.
Ice-

Are you getting this message when looking at SBR from your cell? I get that same message a lot when I'm on SBRMobile on my iPhone. It never happens from my computer, but I'd say about 50% of the time that's what I get via cell phone.

Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post

Have you tried a different browser?
Cleared your cache?

Just a couple thoughts