Login Search

Ron Paul added to the SBR store!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
at least now we know sbr's political affiliation fairly definitively.
I think Paul is popular here particularly because he's the only presidential candidate who has come out against the online gaming prohibition. Maybe we should get some Barney Frank t shirts too? This thread wasn't meant to be an actual political discussion although...of course it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
Ron Paul is popular everywhere where people believe in Freedom and Liberty.
He will never win the repub nomination, too many hypocrites that want freedom, but don't want prostitution, abortion, gambling, drug use, etc.
The only way he wins is my running third party.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
He will never win the repub nomination, too many hypocrites that want freedom, but don't want prostitution, abortion, gambling, drug use, etc.
maybe Ron Paul won't win...but at least he is educating a lot of young people which will change the country 10-15 years from now...USA is pucked up by some past brainwashed generations...watch this video if don't understand how countries are brainwashed and what it takes to build a better society, and how long it takes...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
I think Paul is popular here particularly because he's the only presidential candidate who has come out against the online gaming prohibition. Maybe we should get some Barney Frank t shirts too? This thread wasn't meant to be an actual political discussion although...of course it would be.
whether it was your intention or not- you are advertising him. He is currently the only serious presidential candidate (other than jj gold) for whom you are campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

But here's what happens if he doesn't get the nod...

From the Iowa Straw Polls.

"Just 49% of Paul’s supporters would vote for the Republican nominee if their man does not win the nomination. That’s well below the total for other candidates. Fifteen percent (15%) of Paul’s supporters would vote for President Obama over another Republican, and 22% would go the third party route. It’s important to remember that part of the congressman’s appeal is from his anti-war position which earns him support from many Democrats."
I know I'm not voting for anyone else from the right.