Login Search

Quck help please...anyone whose literate

Last Post

Default Quck help please...anyone whose literate

Am i wording this properly? I know we have a few gentleman and woman scholers on here...help me out please below:

I have all the experience you are looking for, and more as I have a Bachelor of the Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.

Is that comma placed correctly??? and do I say Bachelor of the arts degree??? or as I have a Bachelor's Arts degree....i'm feeling a lil clumsy right now and i'm submitting a resume to a few places...obviously english was not my major

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
or is this the best way???

I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.
What is the context? This statement just makes you look like a retard. No, I wouldn't put it that way.

ok...before I send it here it is...let me know

anyone in HR out there???? Does this sound cheesy or is it attention grabbing???

Good evening,

You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure. Although currently employed I am looking to work for a company that has opportunities for career growth. I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications. I hope to hear from you soon regarding an interview for this position. I can be reached at......(can't let u sick fuks know...haha).

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line

ok...before I send it here it is...let me know

anyone in HR out there???? Does this sound cheesy or is it attention grabbing???

Good evening,

You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure. Although currently employed I am looking to work for a company that has opportunities for career growth. I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications. I hope to hear from you soon regarding an interview for this position. I can be reached at......(can't let u sick fuks know...haha).

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line
Jesus Christ.

Shoot opie a PM. You need some serious help.

or is this the best way??? I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.
This is way better.

But I don't like the "I have all the experience you are looking for" Why not just list what you've done which relates to the position you're looking to get into.

But then again I'm guessing this is just an email sent to the company, and all the info on your "experience" is listed in the resume. If that's the case it looks good then.