Login Search

Kentucky Derby Potential Massive Payouts

Last Post

Default Kentucky Derby Potential Massive Payouts

Never such a ridiculous field of potential winners. Everyone has a shot. Liking Nehro he should go off around 10-1. Got a few buck on Nehro at 26-1 in future pool 3 and Stay Thirsty at 30-1 but the big money will be played and made derby day. Play some offshore if you want but because of max payouts be sure to sign up for a US legal licensed site like Twinspires, TVG, Xpressbet etc. for your exotics. You can deposit with paper less chk and withdrawal paper less chk and never have an issue worrying about getting funds stolen. The money goes in the pools so what the track pays you win no bullshit games. Cash in account legally in 2 days. Who is everyone else on?

The oaks on friday aint no picnic either got it down to 4 horses that will have the winner
katmanblu, joyful victory, summer soiree or my bomb daisy devine who is a shipper from fairgrounds with 4 for 5 1st or 2nd(beware)
BACK AT FAIRGROUNDS KATMANBLUE DID 1 1/16 AT 1.45 AND DAISY DEVINE WON A GRADE 2 AT 1/116 AT 1.44 AND SHES 20-1 MORNING LINE.

heard a buzz from my friend that michael ripole,(vitamin water founder & owner of uncle mo)stated to a reporter that if uncle mo is not the the favorite in the derby,he will personally bet enough to win on him to make him the favorite.he can do this,because he sold his vitamin water rights to coca-cola for a reportedly 10 figure amount.(a billion bucks).sickening to me as i am struggling to get up a $100.00 bucks for the derby.if this is true bgbooth,you can forget your good odds bet on uncle mo.
good luck to everyone.