Login Search

Pound Miami - 4.5

Last Post

Default Pound Miami - 4.5

IMO this is a great line

couple things to consider here

1)Miami is 5-0 vs Philly this year with all 5 games being decided by 8 points or more
2)Miami beat Philly on Road by 10 points early in the year
3)Miami matches up great with Philly because they have similar playing styles....Miami is just much more talented physically

I See Miami winning this something like 98-85

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
The problem is every single person in the world sees the exact same things you just mentioned, yet why is the line only -4.5 then?

why would it be any more??

it's a 2-7 matchup, no way would the home underdog get any more than 5 points

I really think this is gonna be a sweep here. Philly has been completely dominated in 7 out of 8 quarters (basically the entirety of 2 games with the exception of a quarter a half or so)

they just don't have the talent to compete with Miami as the heat are seemingly locked in (carry over effect from strong finish to the regular season)
Last edited by brahmabull117; 04-20-11 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
ya fine they might cover but playoffs are so different from reg season that you can't assume it'll be the same result

and both games so far have been miami wins by 8+ points

they would have won game 1 by 15+ points if not for a late game collapse after getting a huge lead

I don't think this is certainly a lock, but it's the safest play of the next couple of days. I don't really like any of the other plays

I have Miami +3.5 ...how can it lose? who knows... that team in game 2 looked down and out, like they just know it is pointless to even give it their all vs Miami... like after their best effort in game 1 coming up short by almost 10, that they will be swept out by the Talents of South Beach.

Pacers scare me, I dunno... got the Bulls +3.5 as well, might have to hedge my big stupid bet with the Pacers ML and maybe hit both lol nah not me... worst luck ever.

At least with betting, watching the NBA is entertaining for 8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
The problem is every single person in the world sees the exact same things you just mentioned, yet why is the line only -4.5 then?
Zig zag effect! 76ers gotta bounce back after their loss. It extends their series. More games means more $$$

I didn't make this up. There's articles on it.